forum post assistant showing virus on download

This Forum board is about discussions about the FPA tool.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

sozzled
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Forum Post Assistant: Windows 10 + Windows Defender SmartScreen (report to Microsoft)

Post by sozzled » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Supplementary information:

Users of Win10 can submit a request for "fixing" this problem. Windows Defender SmartScreen has a built-in, web-based feedback system in place to help customers and website owners report any potential false warnings as quickly as possible.

For people who use Internet Explorer, from a red warning, click More information then Report that this site contains no threats. This will take you to a feedback page where you can indicate you are a site owner or representative. Follow the instructions and provide the information on this site to submit a site for review.

To report feedback from the Internet Explorer Download Manager, Right-click on the blocked download and choose Report that this file is safe. This will take you to the feedback page.

Once a dispute is submitted, a team from Microsoft will inspects the site in question. Disputes should be submitted through the website reporting process to ensure the quickest resolution.

In Microsoft Edge, click More information then Report that this site does not contain threats.
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?” :)

phidias81
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Session Error

Post by phidias81 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:24 pm

wolfy60 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:36 pm
Thanks for answer but the ForumPostAssistant embed a trojan !!!

Backdoor:PHP/Yorcirekrikseng.E

After a few discussion with our technical support for the webserver , he downgraded the server in PHP 7.2 ...
I read all the three posts but i didn't find a similar case.
We didn't implement nothing on our website , and the problem appear during the week-end and disappear alone
Windows defender detected the same Yorcirekrikseng.E on a local copy of FPA downloaded locally yesterday. Should I ignore it?
At Nomad Travellers you find my travel stories, unusual places and amazing photos: visit my new website and travel from your chair! Make yourself comfortable and start your Nomad Travel! http://www.nomadtravellers.com/

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Session Error

Post by toivo » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:52 am

Yes, that is a false positive, as indicated above.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “Forum Post Assistant (FPA)”