Error on an article

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 4.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
Letball
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Error on an article

Post by Letball » Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm

Hello family! ;-)

I get an error when trying to open an article on the FRONT-END of my Joomla 4 site... So I have an article which is a guide and with links to +70 other Joomla 4 articles created. All work except one. I have checked the links and so on and everything looks well connected, also in my 4SEF... So with this one it says "Oooopss, there was an error processing your request..." And I get the following:

0: preg_replace(): Argument #1 ($pattern) must be of type array when argument #2 ($replacement) is an array, string given

What can I do here? The PHP version is 8.1 with the template Lawstudio 2.2 and Helix Ultimate and SPPB updated. Also my Joomla version is 4.3.1.

Thank you

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Error on an article

Post by toivo » Mon May 29, 2023 9:38 pm

If the format of the problem link different from the other links? Can you give an example?

Turn on the Debug System option in the Global Configuration so that the origin of the error message is displayed. If you set the option 'Log Almost Everything' in the Logging tab, the message and the PHP call stack will be written into the log file administrator/logs/everything.php.

Copy and paste the message and the call stack into your reply.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “Administration Joomla! 4.x”