Advertisement

409 Conflict on Joomla 4 administrator backend Topic is solved

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 4.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: 409 Conflict on Joomla 4 administrator backend

Post by toivo » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:15 am

Thank you for the update! This topic has now been marked as solved.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Advertisement
thellie
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by thellie » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:41 am

Can I just update on this - after all that mularkey, palarver, and shannanigans, it turned out to be a dodgy router. I had to reset it, and everything was tickety boo... Pukka.

krishunt
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by krishunt » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:27 pm

I had this exact same issue and I came here looking for answers. I have a Joomla 4 site hosted with HostGator, and the back end was unstyled. The issue appeared out of the blue, and came and went intermittently. After talking with HostGator tech support, they suggested I try accessing the page on a different network. So I tried loading on my phone using cellular instead of wifi, and it worked! Then I used my phone as a mobile hotspot for my desktop computer, and that worked too. When I switched back to wifi on my phone and desktop computer, it continued to work properly.

krishunt
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by krishunt » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:03 pm

Here it is not one month later, and I'm having the same issues with a different Joomla 4 website. The thing I did last time to solve the issue does not work anymore.

Incidentally, I am using T-Mobile Home Internet, and the site is hosted with HostGator. There is another thread https://community.t-mobile.com/troubles ... post216365 where someone is having a similar issue, but the common thread seems to be T-Mobile rather than Joomla. If anyone else experiencing this issue is using T-Mobile Home Internet, let me know.

Advertisement

Return to “Administration Joomla! 4.x”