Advertisement

Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 4.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
Post Reply
bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:40 am

Today I received a notification for an upgrade to J4.4.6 (from 4.4.5)
On initiating the update I received a couple of warnings and a table entitled Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6 .
This Pre-Update table is a new feature to me, and it potentially worries me. If I proceed with the update, will it break my site?.
The warnings were:

Code: Select all

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in .../administrator/components/com_joomlaupdate/src/Model/UpdateModel.php on line 1376

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../administrator/components/com_joomlaupdate/src/Model/UpdateModel.php on line 1379
The table showed a number of preferred settings, all but one of which were checked as OK. The one that was not checked was 'Database Table Structure Up to Date'
I followed the instructions to 'Go to 'System - Maintenance - Database' and use the 'Update Structure' button.'
Here I get two more warning messages:

Code: Select all

Warning: Attempt to read property "schemapath" on null in .../administrator/components/com_installer/src/Model/DatabaseModel.php on line 180

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../administrator/components/com_installer/src/Model/DatabaseModel.php on line 180
However, the main message was 'info: All database table structures are up to date.

Just two extensions were shown, and both were shown as 'No Problems'. So whytheh discrepancy?

I now realise the warning message was shown because I had error messages set to maximum, and they were not shown when I changed the default level.
However, do the warnings represent a potential problem, and is the compatibility table something new or only being shown because something is wrong?
Am I being over cautious, or is there a risk that I will I break my site if I proceed?

Advertisement
User avatar
AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar
Posts: 9995
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 am
Location: Australia

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by AMurray » Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:27 am

could you please post the FPA report (https://forumpostassistant.github.io/docs/). See under "Forum Rules", red box at the top of this forum page.

You could have incompatible extensions or some other issue. The FPA will help us identify any other problems and assist us in providing further advice.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

User avatar
Webdongle
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master
Posts: 44247
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:58 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by Webdongle » Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:37 pm

Use Akeeba to backup the site https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/akeeba-backup/
Install a virtual host (Wamp) https://wampserver.aviatechno.net/
Create a folder in wamp's \www folder e.g. \joomla1
Use kickstart to install the .jpa backup in ajoomla1 (the install will create the database on localhost) https://www.akeeba.com/products/akeeba-kickstart.html
Point your browser at localhost/joomla1 and update

If successful make a backup, clear your remote server/database and install the backup of the updated site
If no avail fix problems, create a folder \joomla2 and install the original backup. Rinse repeat until successful
http://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/
https://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/updating-joomla.html
"When I'm right no one remembers but when I'm wrong no one forgets".

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:35 am

Thank you @AMurray and @Webdongle for your feedback.
I will try the FPA route first and then the Akeeba option.
Will report back over the weekend.
Alan

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:02 am

AMurray wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:27 am could you please post the FPA report (https://forumpostassistant.github.io/docs/). See under "Forum Rules", red box at the top of this forum page.

You could have incompatible extensions or some other issue. The FPA will help us identify any other problems and assist us in providing further advice.
Here is my FPA report. Hope it helps. Please let me know if you need more information.
Forum Post Assistant (v1.6.7) : 15-Jul-2024 wrote:
Basic Environment :: wrote:Joomla! Instance :: Joomla! 4.4.5-Stable (Pamoja) 28-May-2024
Joomla! Configured :: Yes | Read-Only (444) |
Configuration Options :: Offline: false | SEF: true | SEF Suffix: false | SEF ReWrite: true | .htaccess/web.config: Yes | GZip: false | Cache: false | CacheTime: 15 | CacheHandler: file | CachePlatformPrefix: false | FTP Layer: N/A | Proxy: false | LiveSite: | Session lifetime: 15 | Session handler: database | Shared sessions: false | SSL: 2 | Error Reporting: default | Site Debug: false | Language Debug: false | Default Access: Public | Unicode Slugs: false | dbConnection Type: mysqli | PHP Supports J! 4.4.5: Yes | Database Supports J! 4.4.5: Yes | Database Credentials Present: Yes |

Host Configuration :: OS: Linux | OS Version: 4.18.0-477.21.1.lve.1.el8.x86_64 | Technology: x86_64 | Web Server: LiteSpeed | Encoding: gzip, deflate, br, zstd | System TMP Writable: Yes | Free Disk Space : 826.15 GiB |

PHP Configuration :: Version: 8.1.28 | PHP API: litespeed | Session Path Writable: No | Display Errors: 0 | Error Reporting: 22527 | Log Errors To: | Last Known Error: | Register Globals: | Magic Quotes: | Safe Mode: | Allow url fopen: 1 | Open Base: /home/cctmraji/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php74/lib/php/ | Uploads: 1 | Max. Upload Size: 64M | Max. POST Size: 64M | Max. Input Time: 60 | Max. Execution Time: 30 | Memory Limit: 1024M

Database Configuration :: Version: 10.5.24-MariaDB-cll-lve (Client:mysqlnd 8.1.28) | Database Size: 42.38 MiB | #of Tables with config prefix:  223 | #of other Tables:  0 | User Privileges : GRANT ALL
Detailed Environment :: wrote:PHP Extensions :: Core (8.1.28) | date (8.1.28) | libxml (8.1.28) | openssl (8.1.28) | pcre (8.1.28) | sqlite3 (8.1.28) | zlib (8.1.28) | bz2 (8.1.28) | calendar (8.1.28) | ctype (8.1.28) | curl (8.1.28) | hash (8.1.28) | filter (8.1.28) | ftp (8.1.28) | gettext (8.1.28) | json (8.1.28) | iconv (8.1.28) | SPL (8.1.28) | pcntl (8.1.28) | readline (8.1.28) | Reflection (8.1.28) | session (8.1.28) | standard (8.1.28) | mbstring (8.1.28) | shmop (8.1.28) | SimpleXML (8.1.28) | tokenizer (8.1.28) | xml (8.1.28) | litespeed () | bcmath (8.1.28) | dom (20031129) | fileinfo (8.1.28) | gd (8.1.28) | intl (8.1.28) | exif (8.1.28) | mysqlnd (mysqlnd 8.1.28) | mysqli (8.1.28) | PDO (8.1.28) | pdo_mysql (8.1.28) | pdo_sqlite (8.1.28) | Phar (8.1.28) | posix (8.1.28) | soap (8.1.28) | sockets (8.1.28) | sodium (8.1.28) | timezonedb (2024.1) | xmlreader (8.1.28) | xmlwriter (8.1.28) | xsl (8.1.28) | zip (1.19.5) | Zend OPcache (8.1.28) | Zend Engine (4.1.28) |
Potential Missing Extensions ::
Disabled Functions :: exec | system | passthru | shell_exec | dl | popen | show_source | posix_kill | posix_mkfifo | posix_getpwuid | posix_setpgid | posix_setsid | posix_setuid | posix_setgid | posix_seteuid | posix_setegid | posix_uname |

Switch User Environment :: PHP CGI: Yes | Server SU: No | PHP SU: Yes | Potential Ownership Issues: No
Folder Permissions :: wrote:Core Folders :: images/ (755) | components/ (755) | modules/ (755) | plugins/ (755) | language/ (755) | templates/ (755) | cache/ (755) | logs/ (755) | tmp/ (755) | administrator/components/ (755) | administrator/modules/ (755) | administrator/language/ (755) | administrator/templates/ (755) | administrator/logs/ (755) | api/ (755) |

Elevated Permissions (First 10) ::
Database Information :: wrote:Database statistics :: Uptime: 5883371 | Threads: 258 | Questions: 11163075260 | Slow queries: 23238 | Opens: 224803595 | Open tables: 14000 | Queries per second avg: 1897.394 |
Extensions Discovered :: wrote:Components :: Site ::
Core ::
3rd Party:: Nickel (4.0) ? | Timeless (4.0) ? | Bluedream (4.0) ? | Pastel (3.5) ? | Origami (4.0) ? | UIkit (4.0) ? | Elegant (4.0) ? | Bubbles (4.0) ? | Carbon (4.0) ? | Vintage (4.0) ? | Plain (4.0) ? | Wireframe (4.0) ? | Hako (4.0) ? | Helix (4.0) ? | Nomad (4.0) ? | Simplistic (4.0) ? | Bluedream (4.0) ? | Origami (4.0) ? | UIkit (4.0) ? | Bubbles (4.0) ? | Carbon (4.0) ? | Vintage (4.0) ? | Plain (4.0) ? | Wireframe (4.0) ? | Helix (4.0) ? | Nomad (4.0) ? | WF_FILESYSTEM_JOOMLA_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LINKS_JOOMLALINKS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_DAILYMOTION_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIMEO_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIDEO_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_[youtube]_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_AUDIO_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_POPUPS_JCEMEDIABOX_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LINK_SEARCH_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_MEDIA_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_NONBREAKING_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LISTS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AUTOSAVE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_HELP_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FONTSIZESELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_EMOTIONS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TEXTCASE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_CLIPBOARD_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FONTSELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_CHARMAP_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_DIRECTIONALITY_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SPELLCHECKER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_REFERENCE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LINK_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_IMGMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_STYLE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_ATTRIBUTES_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_PRINT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_WORDCOUNT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_BROWSER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_KITCHENSINK_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_VISUALCHARS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_HR_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FORMATSELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_CLEANUP_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_VISUALBLOCKS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TABLE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FULLSCREEN_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_PREVIEW_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_STYLESELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SOURCE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SEARCHREPLACE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FILEMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.63) ? | WF_CONTEXTMENU_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_ANCHOR_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | JCE - Noneditable (1.0.0) ? | WF_LANGCODE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FONTCOLOR_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_ARTICLE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | Bluedream (4.0) ? | Origami (4.0) ? | Bubbles (4.0) ? | Carbon (4.0) ? | Default Theme (3.5) ? | Vintage (4.0) ? | Plain (4.0) ? | Wireframe (4.0) ? | Nomad (4.0) ? |

Components :: Admin ::
Core :: com_menus (4.0.0) 1 | com_scheduler (4.1.0) 1 | com_cpanel (4.0.0) 1 | com_newsfeeds (4.0.0) 1 | com_ajax (4.0.0) 1 | com_installer (4.0.0) 1 | com_actionlogs (3.9.0) 1 | com_finder (4.0.0) 1 | com_login (4.0.0) 1 | com_categories (4.0.0) 1 | com_checkin (4.0.0) 1 | com_cache (4.0.0) 1 | com_users (4.0.0) 1 | com_mails (4.0.0) 1 | com_tags (4.0.0) 1 | com_config (4.0.0) 1 | com_admin (4.0.0) 1 | com_joomlaupdate (4.0.3) 1 | com_redirect (4.0.0) 1 | com_workflow (4.0.0) 1 | com_languages (4.0.0) 1 | com_privacy (3.9.0) 1 | com_media (3.0.0) 1 | com_modules (4.0.0) 1 | com_templates (4.0.0) 1 | com_guidedtours (4.3.0) 1 | com_search (3.0.0) 1 | com_fields (4.0.0) 1 | com_wrapper (4.0.0) 1 | com_banners (4.0.0) 1 | com_content (4.0.0) 1 | com_contenthistory (4.0.0) 1 | com_messages (4.0.0) 1 | com_plugins (4.0.0) 1 | com_postinstall (4.0.0) 1 | com_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | com_associations (4.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: com_easyblog (6.0.11) 1 | COM_JCE (2.9.76) 1 | com_admintools (7.5.4) 1 | com_phocafavicon (4.0.0Beta2) 1 | com_akeebabackup (9.9.4) 1 | com_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | Slideshow CK (2.5.4) 1 | Slideshow CK - Articles (2.5.3) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flexicontent (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flickr (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Folder (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Google (2.5.6) 1 | Slideshow CK - Hikashop (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Joomgallery (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - K2 (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Virtuemart (2.5.0) 1 | System - Slideshow CK (2.5.0) 1 | com_slideshowck (2.5.7) 1 | JoomlaCK auto updater (1.0.1) 1 | COM_EXTENSIONSMANAGERCK (1.4.2) 1 |

Modules :: Site ::
Core :: mod_articles_categories (3.0.0) 1 | mod_finder (3.0.0) 1 | mod_login (3.0.0) 1 | mod_syndicate (3.0.0) 1 | mod_wrapper (3.0.0) 1 | mod_related_items (3.0.0) 1 | mod_menu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_archive (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_news (3.0.0) 1 | mod_feed (3.0.0) 1 | mod_breadcrumbs (3.0.0) 1 | mod_stats (3.0.0) 1 | mod_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | mod_banners (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_category (3.0.0) 1 | mod_search (3.0.0) 1 | mod_tags_similar (3.1.0) 1 | mod_languages (3.5.0) 1 | mod_users_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_footer (3.0.0) 1 | mod_whosonline (3.0.0) 1 | mod_tags_popular (3.1.0) 1 | mod_custom (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_popular (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_random_image (3.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: EasyBlog - Custom Field Search Modu (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Posts List (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Navigation Button (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Post Meta Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Quick Post Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Calendar Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Related Posts Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Top Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | StackIdeas Toolbar (1.0.20) 0 | EasyBlog - Most Popular Post Module (6.0.10) 1 | GTranslate (3.0.x.32) 1 | EasyBlog - Latest Bloggers Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Latest Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Search Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Blogger Cloud Module (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Archive Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Subscribe Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Team Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | Easyblog - Categories Module (6.0.10) 1 | mod_dpcalendar_upcoming (8.18.0) 1 | EasyBlog - Showcase Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Welcome Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Latest Comments Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Toolbar (5.4.13) ? | EasyBlog - Subscribers Listing Modu (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Image Wall Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Post Map Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Ticker Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Tag Cloud Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Most Commented Post Modu (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Random Post Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Biography Module (6.0.10) 1 | Slideshow CK (2.5.4) 1 |

Modules :: Admin ::
Core :: mod_guidedtours (4.3.0) 1 | mod_frontend (4.0.0) 1 | mod_privacy_dashboard (3.9.0) 1 | mod_login (3.0.0) 1 | mod_stats_admin (3.0.0) 1 | mod_popular (3.0.0) 1 | mod_title (3.0.0) 1 | mod_menu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_privacy_status (4.0.0) 1 | mod_logged (3.0.0) 1 | mod_messages (4.0.0) 1 | mod_feed (3.0.0) 1 | mod_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_loginsupport (4.0.0) 1 | mod_post_installation_messages (4.0.0) 1 | mod_multilangstatus (3.0.0) 1 | mod_submenu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_quickicon (3.0.0) 1 | mod_sampledata (3.8.0) 1 | mod_custom (3.0.0) 1 | mod_toolbar (3.0.0) 1 | mod_latestactions (3.9.0) 1 | mod_version (3.0.0) 1 | mod_user (4.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party::

Libraries ::
Core ::
3rd Party:: file_fof40 (4.1.0) ? | Library - Foundry by Stackideas (1.1.17) 1 |

Plugins ::
Core :: plg_filesystem_local (4.0.0) 1 | plg_behaviour_compat (4.4.0) 1 | plg_behaviour_versionable (4.0.0) 1 | plg_behaviour_taggable (4.0.0) 1 | plg_fields_media (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_radio (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_list (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_calendar (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_textarea (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_editor (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_text (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_usergrouplist (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_subform (4.0.0) 1 | plg_fields_url (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_checkboxes (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_user (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_integer (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_sql (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_imagelist (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_color (3.7.0) 1 | plg_content_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_loadmodule (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_content_finder (3.0.0) 0 | plg_content_vote (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_emailcloak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_pagebreak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_pagenavigation (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_confirmconsent (3.9.0) 0 | plg_extension_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_extension_finder (4.0.0) 1 | plg_extension_namespacemap (4.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_tags (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_content (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | plg_finder_categories (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_newsfeeds (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_contacts (3.0.0) 1 | plg_actionlog_joomla (3.9.0) 1 | plg_sampledata_multilang (4.0.0) 1 | plg_api-authentication_token (4.0.0) 1 | plg_api-authentication_basic (4.0.0) 0 | plg_search_tags (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_content (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | plg_search_categories (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_newsfeeds (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_contacts (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_readmore (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_menu (3.7.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_module (3.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_weblink (4.3.1) 0 | plg_editors-xtd_pagebreak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_image (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_article (3.0.0) 1 | plg_task_requests (4.1) 1 | plg_task_site_status (4.1) 1 | plg_task_demo_tasks (4.1) 1 | plg_task_check_files (4.1) 1 | plg_media-action_rotate (4.0.0) 1 | plg_media-action_resize (4.0.0) 1 | plg_media-action_crop (4.0.0) 1 | plg_authentication_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_authentication_ldap (3.0.0) 0 | plg_authentication_cookie (3.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_extensionupdate (3.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_downloadkey (4.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_overridecheck (4.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_eos (4.4.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_privacycheck (3.9.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_phpversioncheck (3.7.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_joomlaupdate (3.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_media (4.1.0) 1 | plg_webservices_users (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_tags (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_content (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_messages (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_banners (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_templates (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_config (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_newsfeeds (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_modules (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_privacy (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_plugins (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_menus (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_installer (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_languages (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_redirect (4.0.0) 1 | plg_privacy_consents (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_content (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_user (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_actionlogs (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_message (3.9.0) 1 | plg_user_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_user_terms (3.9.0) 0 | plg_user_profile (3.0.0) 0 | plg_user_token (3.9.0) 1 | plg_user_contactcreator (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_sef (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_privacyconsent (3.9.0) 0 | plg_system_httpheaders (4.0.0) 0 | plg_system_updatenotification (3.5.0) 1 | plg_system_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_system_weblinks (4.3.1) 0 | plg_system_schedulerunner (4.1) 1 | plg_system_jooa11y (4.2.0) 1 | plg_system_webauthn (4.0.0) 1 | plg_system_logout (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_highlight (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_guidedtours (4.3.0) 1 | plg_system_languagecode (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_task_notification (4.1) 1 | plg_system_accessibility (4.0.0) 0 | plg_system_remember (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_stats (3.5.0) 1 | plg_system_log (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_sessiongc (3.8.6) 1 | plg_system_languagefilter (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_shortcut (4.2.0) 1 | plg_system_logrotation (3.9.0) 1 | plg_system_actionlogs (3.9.0) 0 | plg_system_skipto (4.0.0) 1 | plg_system_debug (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_redirect (3.0.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_webauthn (4.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_fixed (4.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_yubikey (3.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_totp (3.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_email (4.2.0) 0 | plg_captcha_recaptcha (3.4.0) 1 | plg_captcha_recaptcha_invisible (3.8) 0 | plg_installer_urlinstaller (3.6.0) 1 | plg_installer_override (4.0.0) 1 | plg_installer_folderinstaller (3.6.0) 1 | plg_installer_webinstaller (4.0.0) 1 | plg_installer_packageinstaller (3.6.0) 1 | plg_workflow_notification (4.0.0) 1 | plg_workflow_publishing (4.0.0) 1 | plg_workflow_featuring (4.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: plg_fields_mediajce (2.9.76) 1 | plg_fields_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | PLG_EMBED_GOOGLE_MAP (2.3.0) 1 | plg_content_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | plg_extension_jce (2.9.76) 1 | Smart Search - EasyBlog Posts (5.1.0) 1 | PLG_CONSOLE_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 0 | PLG_CONSOLE_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 1 | PLG_ACTIONLOG_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 0 | PLG_ACTIONLOG_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 0 | plg_actionlog_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | plg_editors_codemirror (5.65.15) 1 | plg_editors_jce (2.9.76) 1 | plg_editors_tinymce (5.10.9) 1 | EasyBlog - Auto Article (5.1.0) 0 | EasyBlog - Pagebreak (5.1.0) 0 | Search - Easy Blog (5.1.0) 1 | Button - EasyBlog Polls (1.0.0) 1 | Button - EasyBlog Google Import (1.0.0) 1 | PLG_TASK_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 1 | PLG_TASK_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 1 | plg_quickicon_jce (2.9.76) 1 | PLG_QUICKICON_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 1 | PLG_WEBSERVICES_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 1 | plg_privacy_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | User - EasyBlog Users (5.1.0) 1 | User - EasyBlog Users (3.0.0) 1 | plg_user_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | plg_system_jce (2.9.76) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 1 | System - Foundry by Stackideas (1.1.17) 1 | System - EasyBlog Composer (5.1.0) 0 | PLG_SYSTEM_BACKUPONUPDATE (9.9.4) 1 | System - Slideshow CK (2.5.8) 1 | MEDIABOXCK_NAME (2.8.2) 1 | WF_CAPTION_TITLE (2.9.41) ? | WF_CLIPBOARD_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | JCE - Columns (1.0.0) ? | WF_FILEMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_IFRAME_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_IMGMANAGER_EXT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_MEDIAMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_MICRODATA_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SOURCE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_STYLESELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TEMPLATEMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TEXTPATTERN_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | plg_system_jcepro (2.9.76) 1 | plg_dpcalendar_google (8.18.0) 1 | plg_dpcalendar_ical (8.18.0) 0 | Installer - EasyBlog (5.2.0) 1 | plg_installer_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | JoomlaCK auto updater (1.0.1) 1 | plg_installer_jce (2.9.76) 1 | Slideshow CK - Articles (2.5.3) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flexicontent (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flickr (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Folder (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Google (2.5.6) 1 | Slideshow CK - Hikashop (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Joomgallery (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - K2 (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Virtuemart (2.5.0) 1 |
Templates Discovered :: wrote:Templates :: Site :: cassiopeia_coastalparishes (1.0) 1 | cassiopeia (1.0) 1 |
Templates :: Admin :: atum (1.0) 1 |

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:08 am

And this is with Smilies disabled!
Forum Post Assistant (v1.6.7) : 15-Jul-2024 wrote:
Basic Environment :: wrote:Joomla! Instance :: Joomla! 4.4.5-Stable (Pamoja) 28-May-2024
Joomla! Configured :: Yes | Read-Only (444) |
Configuration Options :: Offline: false | SEF: true | SEF Suffix: false | SEF ReWrite: true | .htaccess/web.config: Yes | GZip: false | Cache: false | CacheTime: 15 | CacheHandler: file | CachePlatformPrefix: false | FTP Layer: N/A | Proxy: false | LiveSite: | Session lifetime: 15 | Session handler: database | Shared sessions: false | SSL: 2 | Error Reporting: default | Site Debug: false | Language Debug: false | Default Access: Public | Unicode Slugs: false | dbConnection Type: mysqli | PHP Supports J! 4.4.5: Yes | Database Supports J! 4.4.5: Yes | Database Credentials Present: Yes |

Host Configuration :: OS: Linux | OS Version: 4.18.0-477.21.1.lve.1.el8.x86_64 | Technology: x86_64 | Web Server: LiteSpeed | Encoding: gzip, deflate, br, zstd | System TMP Writable: Yes | Free Disk Space : 826.15 GiB |

PHP Configuration :: Version: 8.1.28 | PHP API: litespeed | Session Path Writable: No | Display Errors: 0 | Error Reporting: 22527 | Log Errors To: | Last Known Error: | Register Globals: | Magic Quotes: | Safe Mode: | Allow url fopen: 1 | Open Base: /home/cctmraji/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php74/lib/php/ | Uploads: 1 | Max. Upload Size: 64M | Max. POST Size: 64M | Max. Input Time: 60 | Max. Execution Time: 30 | Memory Limit: 1024M

Database Configuration :: Version: 10.5.24-MariaDB-cll-lve (Client:mysqlnd 8.1.28) | Database Size: 42.38 MiB | #of Tables with config prefix:  223 | #of other Tables:  0 | User Privileges : GRANT ALL
Detailed Environment :: wrote:PHP Extensions :: Core (8.1.28) | date (8.1.28) | libxml (8.1.28) | openssl (8.1.28) | pcre (8.1.28) | sqlite3 (8.1.28) | zlib (8.1.28) | bz2 (8.1.28) | calendar (8.1.28) | ctype (8.1.28) | curl (8.1.28) | hash (8.1.28) | filter (8.1.28) | ftp (8.1.28) | gettext (8.1.28) | json (8.1.28) | iconv (8.1.28) | SPL (8.1.28) | pcntl (8.1.28) | readline (8.1.28) | Reflection (8.1.28) | session (8.1.28) | standard (8.1.28) | mbstring (8.1.28) | shmop (8.1.28) | SimpleXML (8.1.28) | tokenizer (8.1.28) | xml (8.1.28) | litespeed () | bcmath (8.1.28) | dom (20031129) | fileinfo (8.1.28) | gd (8.1.28) | intl (8.1.28) | exif (8.1.28) | mysqlnd (mysqlnd 8.1.28) | mysqli (8.1.28) | PDO (8.1.28) | pdo_mysql (8.1.28) | pdo_sqlite (8.1.28) | Phar (8.1.28) | posix (8.1.28) | soap (8.1.28) | sockets (8.1.28) | sodium (8.1.28) | timezonedb (2024.1) | xmlreader (8.1.28) | xmlwriter (8.1.28) | xsl (8.1.28) | zip (1.19.5) | Zend OPcache (8.1.28) | Zend Engine (4.1.28) |
Potential Missing Extensions ::
Disabled Functions :: exec | system | passthru | shell_exec | dl | popen | show_source | posix_kill | posix_mkfifo | posix_getpwuid | posix_setpgid | posix_setsid | posix_setuid | posix_setgid | posix_seteuid | posix_setegid | posix_uname |

Switch User Environment :: PHP CGI: Yes | Server SU: No | PHP SU: Yes | Potential Ownership Issues: No
Folder Permissions :: wrote:Core Folders :: images/ (755) | components/ (755) | modules/ (755) | plugins/ (755) | language/ (755) | templates/ (755) | cache/ (755) | logs/ (755) | tmp/ (755) | administrator/components/ (755) | administrator/modules/ (755) | administrator/language/ (755) | administrator/templates/ (755) | administrator/logs/ (755) | api/ (755) |

Elevated Permissions (First 10) ::
Database Information :: wrote:Database statistics :: Uptime: 5883371 | Threads: 258 | Questions: 11163075260 | Slow queries: 23238 | Opens: 224803595 | Open tables: 14000 | Queries per second avg: 1897.394 |
Extensions Discovered :: wrote:Components :: Site ::
Core ::
3rd Party:: Nickel (4.0) ? | Timeless (4.0) ? | Bluedream (4.0) ? | Pastel (3.5) ? | Origami (4.0) ? | UIkit (4.0) ? | Elegant (4.0) ? | Bubbles (4.0) ? | Carbon (4.0) ? | Vintage (4.0) ? | Plain (4.0) ? | Wireframe (4.0) ? | Hako (4.0) ? | Helix (4.0) ? | Nomad (4.0) ? | Simplistic (4.0) ? | Bluedream (4.0) ? | Origami (4.0) ? | UIkit (4.0) ? | Bubbles (4.0) ? | Carbon (4.0) ? | Vintage (4.0) ? | Plain (4.0) ? | Wireframe (4.0) ? | Helix (4.0) ? | Nomad (4.0) ? | WF_FILESYSTEM_JOOMLA_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LINKS_JOOMLALINKS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_DAILYMOTION_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIMEO_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIDEO_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_[youtube]_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_AUDIO_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_POPUPS_JCEMEDIABOX_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LINK_SEARCH_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_MEDIA_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_NONBREAKING_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LISTS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_AUTOSAVE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_HELP_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FONTSIZESELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_EMOTIONS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TEXTCASE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_CLIPBOARD_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FONTSELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_CHARMAP_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_DIRECTIONALITY_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SPELLCHECKER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_REFERENCE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_LINK_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_IMGMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_STYLE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_ATTRIBUTES_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_PRINT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_WORDCOUNT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_BROWSER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_KITCHENSINK_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_VISUALCHARS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_HR_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FORMATSELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_CLEANUP_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_VISUALBLOCKS_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TABLE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FULLSCREEN_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_PREVIEW_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_STYLESELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SOURCE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SEARCHREPLACE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FILEMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.63) ? | WF_CONTEXTMENU_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_ANCHOR_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | JCE - Noneditable (1.0.0) ? | WF_LANGCODE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_FONTCOLOR_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_ARTICLE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | Bluedream (4.0) ? | Origami (4.0) ? | Bubbles (4.0) ? | Carbon (4.0) ? | Default Theme (3.5) ? | Vintage (4.0) ? | Plain (4.0) ? | Wireframe (4.0) ? | Nomad (4.0) ? |

Components :: Admin ::
Core :: com_menus (4.0.0) 1 | com_scheduler (4.1.0) 1 | com_cpanel (4.0.0) 1 | com_newsfeeds (4.0.0) 1 | com_ajax (4.0.0) 1 | com_installer (4.0.0) 1 | com_actionlogs (3.9.0) 1 | com_finder (4.0.0) 1 | com_login (4.0.0) 1 | com_categories (4.0.0) 1 | com_checkin (4.0.0) 1 | com_cache (4.0.0) 1 | com_users (4.0.0) 1 | com_mails (4.0.0) 1 | com_tags (4.0.0) 1 | com_config (4.0.0) 1 | com_admin (4.0.0) 1 | com_joomlaupdate (4.0.3) 1 | com_redirect (4.0.0) 1 | com_workflow (4.0.0) 1 | com_languages (4.0.0) 1 | com_privacy (3.9.0) 1 | com_media (3.0.0) 1 | com_modules (4.0.0) 1 | com_templates (4.0.0) 1 | com_guidedtours (4.3.0) 1 | com_search (3.0.0) 1 | com_fields (4.0.0) 1 | com_wrapper (4.0.0) 1 | com_banners (4.0.0) 1 | com_content (4.0.0) 1 | com_contenthistory (4.0.0) 1 | com_messages (4.0.0) 1 | com_plugins (4.0.0) 1 | com_postinstall (4.0.0) 1 | com_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | com_associations (4.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: com_easyblog (6.0.11) 1 | COM_JCE (2.9.76) 1 | com_admintools (7.5.4) 1 | com_phocafavicon (4.0.0Beta2) 1 | com_akeebabackup (9.9.4) 1 | com_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | Slideshow CK (2.5.4) 1 | Slideshow CK - Articles (2.5.3) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flexicontent (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flickr (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Folder (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Google (2.5.6) 1 | Slideshow CK - Hikashop (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Joomgallery (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - K2 (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Virtuemart (2.5.0) 1 | System - Slideshow CK (2.5.0) 1 | com_slideshowck (2.5.7) 1 | JoomlaCK auto updater (1.0.1) 1 | COM_EXTENSIONSMANAGERCK (1.4.2) 1 |

Modules :: Site ::
Core :: mod_articles_categories (3.0.0) 1 | mod_finder (3.0.0) 1 | mod_login (3.0.0) 1 | mod_syndicate (3.0.0) 1 | mod_wrapper (3.0.0) 1 | mod_related_items (3.0.0) 1 | mod_menu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_archive (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_news (3.0.0) 1 | mod_feed (3.0.0) 1 | mod_breadcrumbs (3.0.0) 1 | mod_stats (3.0.0) 1 | mod_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | mod_banners (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_category (3.0.0) 1 | mod_search (3.0.0) 1 | mod_tags_similar (3.1.0) 1 | mod_languages (3.5.0) 1 | mod_users_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_footer (3.0.0) 1 | mod_whosonline (3.0.0) 1 | mod_tags_popular (3.1.0) 1 | mod_custom (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_popular (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_random_image (3.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: EasyBlog - Custom Field Search Modu (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Posts List (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Navigation Button (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Post Meta Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Quick Post Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Calendar Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Related Posts Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Top Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | StackIdeas Toolbar (1.0.20) 0 | EasyBlog - Most Popular Post Module (6.0.10) 1 | GTranslate (3.0.x.32) 1 | EasyBlog - Latest Bloggers Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Latest Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Search Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Blogger Cloud Module (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Archive Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Subscribe Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Team Blogs Module (6.0.10) 1 | Easyblog - Categories Module (6.0.10) 1 | mod_dpcalendar_upcoming (8.18.0) 1 | EasyBlog - Showcase Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Welcome Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Latest Comments Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Toolbar (5.4.13) ? | EasyBlog - Subscribers Listing Modu (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Image Wall Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Post Map Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Ticker Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Tag Cloud Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Most Commented Post Modu (6.0.10) ? | EasyBlog - Random Post Module (6.0.10) 1 | EasyBlog - Biography Module (6.0.10) 1 | Slideshow CK (2.5.4) 1 |

Modules :: Admin ::
Core :: mod_guidedtours (4.3.0) 1 | mod_frontend (4.0.0) 1 | mod_privacy_dashboard (3.9.0) 1 | mod_login (3.0.0) 1 | mod_stats_admin (3.0.0) 1 | mod_popular (3.0.0) 1 | mod_title (3.0.0) 1 | mod_menu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_privacy_status (4.0.0) 1 | mod_logged (3.0.0) 1 | mod_messages (4.0.0) 1 | mod_feed (3.0.0) 1 | mod_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_loginsupport (4.0.0) 1 | mod_post_installation_messages (4.0.0) 1 | mod_multilangstatus (3.0.0) 1 | mod_submenu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_quickicon (3.0.0) 1 | mod_sampledata (3.8.0) 1 | mod_custom (3.0.0) 1 | mod_toolbar (3.0.0) 1 | mod_latestactions (3.9.0) 1 | mod_version (3.0.0) 1 | mod_user (4.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party::

Libraries ::
Core ::
3rd Party:: file_fof40 (4.1.0) ? | Library - Foundry by Stackideas (1.1.17) 1 |

Plugins ::
Core :: plg_filesystem_local (4.0.0) 1 | plg_behaviour_compat (4.4.0) 1 | plg_behaviour_versionable (4.0.0) 1 | plg_behaviour_taggable (4.0.0) 1 | plg_fields_media (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_radio (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_list (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_calendar (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_textarea (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_editor (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_text (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_usergrouplist (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_subform (4.0.0) 1 | plg_fields_url (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_checkboxes (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_user (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_integer (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_sql (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_imagelist (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_color (3.7.0) 1 | plg_content_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_loadmodule (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_content_finder (3.0.0) 0 | plg_content_vote (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_emailcloak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_pagebreak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_pagenavigation (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_confirmconsent (3.9.0) 0 | plg_extension_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_extension_finder (4.0.0) 1 | plg_extension_namespacemap (4.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_tags (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_content (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | plg_finder_categories (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_newsfeeds (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_contacts (3.0.0) 1 | plg_actionlog_joomla (3.9.0) 1 | plg_sampledata_multilang (4.0.0) 1 | plg_api-authentication_token (4.0.0) 1 | plg_api-authentication_basic (4.0.0) 0 | plg_search_tags (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_content (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_weblinks (4.3.1) 1 | plg_search_categories (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_newsfeeds (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_contacts (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_readmore (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_menu (3.7.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_module (3.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_weblink (4.3.1) 0 | plg_editors-xtd_pagebreak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_image (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_article (3.0.0) 1 | plg_task_requests (4.1) 1 | plg_task_site_status (4.1) 1 | plg_task_demo_tasks (4.1) 1 | plg_task_check_files (4.1) 1 | plg_media-action_rotate (4.0.0) 1 | plg_media-action_resize (4.0.0) 1 | plg_media-action_crop (4.0.0) 1 | plg_authentication_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_authentication_ldap (3.0.0) 0 | plg_authentication_cookie (3.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_extensionupdate (3.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_downloadkey (4.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_overridecheck (4.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_eos (4.4.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_privacycheck (3.9.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_phpversioncheck (3.7.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_joomlaupdate (3.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_media (4.1.0) 1 | plg_webservices_users (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_tags (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_content (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_messages (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_banners (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_templates (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_config (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_newsfeeds (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_modules (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_privacy (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_plugins (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_menus (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_installer (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_languages (4.0.0) 1 | plg_webservices_redirect (4.0.0) 1 | plg_privacy_consents (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_content (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_user (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_actionlogs (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_message (3.9.0) 1 | plg_user_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_user_terms (3.9.0) 0 | plg_user_profile (3.0.0) 0 | plg_user_token (3.9.0) 1 | plg_user_contactcreator (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_sef (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_privacyconsent (3.9.0) 0 | plg_system_httpheaders (4.0.0) 0 | plg_system_updatenotification (3.5.0) 1 | plg_system_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_system_weblinks (4.3.1) 0 | plg_system_schedulerunner (4.1) 1 | plg_system_jooa11y (4.2.0) 1 | plg_system_webauthn (4.0.0) 1 | plg_system_logout (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_highlight (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_guidedtours (4.3.0) 1 | plg_system_languagecode (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_task_notification (4.1) 1 | plg_system_accessibility (4.0.0) 0 | plg_system_remember (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_stats (3.5.0) 1 | plg_system_log (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_sessiongc (3.8.6) 1 | plg_system_languagefilter (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_shortcut (4.2.0) 1 | plg_system_logrotation (3.9.0) 1 | plg_system_actionlogs (3.9.0) 0 | plg_system_skipto (4.0.0) 1 | plg_system_debug (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_redirect (3.0.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_webauthn (4.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_fixed (4.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_yubikey (3.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_totp (3.2.0) 0 | plg_multifactorauth_email (4.2.0) 0 | plg_captcha_recaptcha (3.4.0) 1 | plg_captcha_recaptcha_invisible (3.8) 0 | plg_installer_urlinstaller (3.6.0) 1 | plg_installer_override (4.0.0) 1 | plg_installer_folderinstaller (3.6.0) 1 | plg_installer_webinstaller (4.0.0) 1 | plg_installer_packageinstaller (3.6.0) 1 | plg_workflow_notification (4.0.0) 1 | plg_workflow_publishing (4.0.0) 1 | plg_workflow_featuring (4.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: plg_fields_mediajce (2.9.76) 1 | plg_fields_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | PLG_EMBED_GOOGLE_MAP (2.3.0) 1 | plg_content_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | plg_extension_jce (2.9.76) 1 | Smart Search - EasyBlog Posts (5.1.0) 1 | PLG_CONSOLE_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 0 | PLG_CONSOLE_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 1 | PLG_ACTIONLOG_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 0 | PLG_ACTIONLOG_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 0 | plg_actionlog_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | plg_editors_codemirror (5.65.15) 1 | plg_editors_jce (2.9.76) 1 | plg_editors_tinymce (5.10.9) 1 | EasyBlog - Auto Article (5.1.0) 0 | EasyBlog - Pagebreak (5.1.0) 0 | Search - Easy Blog (5.1.0) 1 | Button - EasyBlog Polls (1.0.0) 1 | Button - EasyBlog Google Import (1.0.0) 1 | PLG_TASK_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 1 | PLG_TASK_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 1 | plg_quickicon_jce (2.9.76) 1 | PLG_QUICKICON_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 1 | PLG_WEBSERVICES_AKEEBABACKUP (9.9.4) 1 | plg_privacy_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | User - EasyBlog Users (5.1.0) 1 | User - EasyBlog Users (3.0.0) 1 | plg_user_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | plg_system_jce (2.9.76) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_ADMINTOOLS (7.5.4) 1 | System - Foundry by Stackideas (1.1.17) 1 | System - EasyBlog Composer (5.1.0) 0 | PLG_SYSTEM_BACKUPONUPDATE (9.9.4) 1 | System - Slideshow CK (2.5.8) 1 | MEDIABOXCK_NAME (2.8.2) 1 | WF_CAPTION_TITLE (2.9.41) ? | WF_CLIPBOARD_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | JCE - Columns (1.0.0) ? | WF_FILEMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_IFRAME_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_IMGMANAGER_EXT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_MEDIAMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_MICRODATA_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_SOURCE_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_STYLESELECT_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TEMPLATEMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | WF_TEXTPATTERN_TITLE (2.9.76) ? | plg_system_jcepro (2.9.76) 1 | plg_dpcalendar_google (8.18.0) 1 | plg_dpcalendar_ical (8.18.0) 0 | Installer - EasyBlog (5.2.0) 1 | plg_installer_dpcalendar (8.18.0) 1 | JoomlaCK auto updater (1.0.1) 1 | plg_installer_jce (2.9.76) 1 | Slideshow CK - Articles (2.5.3) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flexicontent (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Flickr (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Folder (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Google (2.5.6) 1 | Slideshow CK - Hikashop (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Joomgallery (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - K2 (2.5.0) 1 | Slideshow CK - Virtuemart (2.5.0) 1 |
Templates Discovered :: wrote:Templates :: Site :: cassiopeia_coastalparishes (1.0) 1 | cassiopeia (1.0) 1 |
Templates :: Admin :: atum (1.0) 1 |

gsmela
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by gsmela » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:11 am

The FPA reports “ Session Path Writable: No ”

That should be Yes. Have your hosting provider change that for you.

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:49 am

I will investigate, but under what circumstances might it have changed since the update from 4.4.4 to 4.4.5, which did not trigger the check?

User avatar
Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master
Posts: 31159
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: Romerike, Norway

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:39 pm

When did you upgrade php from 7.4 to 8.1?

Empty the Open Base which points to 7.4. This may be the cause of the unwritable Session Path under 8.1

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:50 pm

I don't recall when I made the change, but it was before I upgraded to 4.4.5. I'll give it a try though, but how do I 'Empty the Open Base'? It's not a term I have come across before.

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion
Posts: 6122
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: South coast, UK
Contact:

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by gws » Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:53 pm

bannisa wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:50 pm I don't recall when I made the change, but it was before I upgraded to 4.4.5. I'll give it a try though, but how do I 'Empty the Open Base'? It's not a term I have come across before.
In some server cpanels you can remove open base in the php options,if not ask your host to remove it. If they wont remove it change hosts.

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:49 pm

I've found the settings, but for both 7.4 and 8.1, open_basedir is set to blank (I presume that is the setting you refer to).

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion
Posts: 6122
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: South coast, UK
Contact:

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by gws » Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:52 pm

FPA shows it is not blank? Ask your host.

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:08 pm

Thanks gws for spotting that. So in your experience Open Base is the same as open_basedir and should be null. The PHP options for the server I use show it as a blank.
I've raised a ticket with the host so will see what happens.

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion
Posts: 6122
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: South coast, UK
Contact:

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by gws » Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:15 pm

Simply put. Open base is an old fashioned security measure when a server shares different clients websites. Modern technology makes it obsolete.

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:45 pm

Many thanks. If it is obsolete, does it mean the settings are now ignored, or could they have a residual effect?
Would this setting be likely to have triggered the pre-update check?

bannisa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Pre-Update Check for Joomla ‎4.4.6

Post by bannisa » Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:22 am

I'm still trying to get to grips with this Open Base issue, which I don't really understand. (And if Open Base is an obsolete technique, does it really matter anyway?)
The FPA shows:
PHP Configuration :: Version: 8.1.28 | PHP API: litespeed | Session Path Writable: No | Display Errors: 0 | Error Reporting: 22527 | Log Errors To: | Last Known Error: | Register Globals: | Magic Quotes: | Safe Mode: | Allow url fopen: 1 | Open Base: /home/cctmraji/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php74/lib/php/ | Uploads: 1 | Max. Upload Size: 64M | Max. POST Size: 64M | Max. Input Time: 60 | Max. Execution Time: 30 | Memory Limit: 1024M
But my host's PHP config is as shown in the attached screenshots.
Clearly, the references to PHP74 in the FPA do not align with the PHP81 shown in my config. Does anyone know what might be going on? Where does the FPA get its data from? Presumably there is a file associated with Joomla which is not being updated. If that is the case, then why not, and can I change it manually?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertisement

Post Reply

Return to “Administration Joomla! 4.x”