500 Unknown column 'fp.featured_up' in 'field list' Topic is solved

Need help upgrading your Joomla! website or converting to Joomla! 4.x?

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
TomT
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

500 Unknown column 'fp.featured_up' in 'field list'

Post by TomT » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:38 pm

I updates a 3.10 site to 4.0 and get this error: 500 Unknown column 'fp.featured_up' in 'field list'
What does this mean and how can I solve this?

Friedlieb
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: 500 Unknown column 'fp.featured_up' in 'field list'

Post by Friedlieb » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:35 pm

I have the very same problem. In fact, I found this post doing a google search for the error message I got.
And I would like to point out that I very closely obeyed the migration guide.
Standard installation, no special extensions or templates, only multilanguage enabled.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TomT
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by TomT » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:51 am

I did a second update after and made sure there weren't any warnings in the Update Checker. It appeared I had to re-install the contact component which I had uninstalled long ago. When I did this and fixed the database I had no more warnings.
This time after upgrading I didn't get the error.

Friedlieb
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Friedlieb » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:03 am

No warnings in the Update Checker at my site. The contact component is installed. I will try again in a few days and report further findings.

zero24
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by zero24 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 pm

Hi,

can you please got to the configuration.php and set $debug = '1'; and $error_reporting = 'maximum';

And post the result here. Thanks!
Nothing in the world is as fair as the understanding. Because everyone is convinced that he had enough of it. (Rene Descartes, mathematician & philosopher, 1596 - 1650)

Friedlieb
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Friedlieb » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:34 am

Thanks, zero24. I will do this in my next try.
As first step for this, I restored my saved installation and updated to Joomla 3.10 again. And now, after changing the update channel, the pre-update check does not even appear. This is what I see on the Joomla Update page:

No Pre-Update Check tab here.
I begin to suspect that I am doing something terribly wrong.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:42 am

zero24 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 pm
Hi,

can you please got to the configuration.php and set $debug = '1'; and $error_reporting = 'maximum';

And post the result here. Thanks!
Hi.
The same problem on my test site. I deleted everything that is possible, including from the database.

After the update was completed, I get such error.
1.jpg
Home Dashboard is destroyed.
2.jpg
System empty
3.jpg
All errors can see here

Code: Select all

http://teach.webworkers.su/
And here

Call stack
# 	Function 	Location
1 	() 	JROOT/administrator/modules/mod_popular/src/Helper/PopularHelper.php:82
2 	Joomla\Module\Popular\Administrator\Helper\PopularHelper::getList() 	JROOT/administrator/modules/mod_popular/mod_popular.php:18
3 	include() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:54
4 	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:57
5 	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:293
6 	Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:166
7 	Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/tmpl/cpanel/default.php:62
8 	include() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:429
9 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:218
10 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/src/View/Cpanel/HtmlView.php:180
11 	Joomla\Component\Cpanel\Administrator\View\Cpanel\HtmlView->display() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:692
12 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:54
13 	Joomla\Component\Cpanel\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
14 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:146
15 	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
16 	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
17 	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
18 	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
19 	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() 	JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63
20 	require_once() 	JROOT/administrator/index.php:32 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Friedlieb
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Friedlieb » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:26 am

Status Update:
I recognized that I was using MySQL 5.5, which is lower than the minimum required version. After moving the database to MySQL 5.7, the pre-update check appeared.
Learning: If using a MySQL version that is too old, the Pre-Update Check will not show up.

Only one problem was indicated by the pre-update check, and I had to uninstall the EN-US language pack. After this the pre-update check was happy and I proceeded.

But after the update, the error is still the same. And, no debug info available on the live site even with $debug = '1'; and $error_reporting = 'maximum'; set. The only improvement with my new try is that the left menu in the admin panel is diplayed. But no modules show up in the system dashboard and no modules can be added.

Any help is appreciated.

zero24
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by zero24 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi,

thanks it seems the database upgrade failed can you provide the upgrade log?
IIRC its stored here administrator/logs
Nothing in the world is as fair as the understanding. Because everyone is convinced that he had enough of it. (Rene Descartes, mathematician & philosopher, 1596 - 1650)

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:05 pm

zero24 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:01 pm
Hi,

Here is my
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zero24
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by zero24 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:37 am

Hi,

ok the problem is that not all SQL queries for the upgrade have been run. The last that run is: Ran query from file 4.0.0-2018-05-15.

Can you please provide the exact versions of the database as well as try to manually exectute this queries here and let us know what command fails:
https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/bl ... -05-15.sql

zero24
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by zero24 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:47 am

And just in case did you updated any of the sites you get this issue one to any J4 development release and restored back to J310? If so please make sure any tables are fully remove before restoring J310 and try again.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:13 am

zero24 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:37 am
Can you please provide the exact versions of the database
Hi. Here is
1.jpg
zero24 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:37 am
as well as try to manually exectute this queries here and let us know what command fails:
https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/bl ... -05-15.sql
Thanks. I will try

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:26 am

zero24 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:47 am
And just in case did you updated any of the sites you get this issue one to any J4 development release and restored back to J310?
No. Only from J310 to J4 Stable. I have backup J3928 and will try from scratch with a clean database

Richard67
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Richard67 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:24 am

When restoring the backup, make sure that it does not only restore database tables and files form the 3.10 but also removes the database tables and files which have been added by the (failed) update to 4.0. Otherwise there will still be tables in database belonging to Joomla 4, and these will cause the next try of the update to fail with primary key violated error.

Same for the files: Restoring the 3.10 backup should include removing the 4.0 files.

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 am

Richard67 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:24 am
When restoring the backup, make sure that it does not only restore database tables and files form the 3.10 but also removes the database tables and files which have been added by the (failed) update to 4.0. Otherwise there will still be tables in database belonging to Joomla 4, and these will cause the next try of the update to fail with primary key violated error.

Same for the files: Restoring the 3.10 backup should include removing the 4.0 files.
Hi @Richard67. Thanks for the direction of this path. I started from scratch and carefully cleaned the database. After that, migration was successful.

Hi @zero24. Thank you for your participation. The problem was in a dirty database.

zero24
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by zero24 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:17 am

I'm very glad to hear that, thanks for your update.

Richard67
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Richard67 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:37 am

Yes, am glad, too.

Friedlieb
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Friedlieb » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:56 pm

zero24 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:01 pm
Unfortunately, I restored my backup of 3.10 before reading this, so I did not save the upgrade log. But I made a screenshot of the "success message" the updater gave me:

Richard67 wrote:
When restoring the backup, make sure that it does not only restore database tables and files form the 3.10 but also removes the database tables and files which have been added by the (failed) update to 4.0.
I did this, started from a backup of a clean directory and database I created while on 3.10.
If someone has another suggestion, I will try again. Thank you!

Friedlieb
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Friedlieb » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:13 pm

Today, I tried again, from Joomla 3.10.1 to Joomla 4.0.2, and got the exact same results as above. Installer log claims success, every database query went okay according to the log. The table #_history is not even mentioned in the log. Also, the JInstaller error shown in the screenshot above does not appear in the log.

PHP 7.4.23, MySQL 5.7.33.
Any ideas are appreciated.

RobertoCravallo
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by RobertoCravallo » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:43 pm

Pavel-ww wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 am
Richard67 wrote:
but also removes the database tables and files which have been added by the (failed) update to 4.0.
Hi @Richard67. Thanks for the direction of this path. I started from scratch and carefully cleaned the database. After that, migration was successful.

Hi @zero24. Thank you for your participation. The problem was in a dirty database.
Having the same problem! But which database tables and files are added by a failed update? Actually, I am pretty sure, that I have a clean database. As I always deleted everything and restored with AKEEBA, after the fail. Did not use DROP ALL when reinstalling, so there might be some sort of garbage in the database. But what does not belong in a 3.x installation?

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:17 pm

It is not always enough to uninstall an extension to clean up the database. In my case, it was Fabrik. Even after the uninstall, its tables remain in the database.

It is also an important point, recovery after unsuccessful attempt must be done to a new database, but not to the existing one.

jarosz
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by jarosz » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:10 am

I get the same problem when updating a Joomla 3.10.2 site to 4.0.3.
I may have some obsolete tables in the database; should there be any tables of type MyISAM in the db or should I drop them all?

Donethat
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Donethat » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:12 am

I am getting this error.

I have worked through this forum making the changes suggested to no avail

Cleaned the database
Disabled nearly all the extension, excluding Joomla core of course.
No warning on update page

Example error, libraries/src/Menu/SiteMenu.php (line 155):

)                ->bind(':currentDate2', $currentDate)                ->order($this->db->quoteName('m.lft'));            $items    = [];            $iterator = $this->db->setQuery($query)->getIterator();            foreach ($iterator as $item)            {                $items[$item->id] = new MenuItem((array) $item);            }
I have 30 websites that will need to be updated, this is not sustainable!

Come on Joomla team, it shouldn't be this hard.
Perfection is a state of mind, not reality
www.cavespider.co.uk

Donethat
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Donethat » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:33 am

I give up. I have stripped this website down to it's bare bones. Cleaned out the database of anything that shouldn't be there. No warnings on the update page so should be all clear to go. Still get the same error, aaarrggh.

I have done a fresh install of V4 on the server which was fine.

Even followed the step by Step on https://docs.joomla.org/Joomla_3.x_to_4 ... _Migration

Any ideas would be much appreciated

As before:

libraries/src/Menu/SiteMenu.php (line 155)

)                ->bind(':currentDate2', $currentDate)                ->order($this->db->quoteName('m.lft'));            $items    = [];            $iterator = $this->db->setQuery($query)->getIterator();            foreach ($iterator as $item)            {                $items[$item->id] = new MenuItem((array) $item);            }
www.cavespider.co.uk

rokyu
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by rokyu » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:00 am

In case anyone else is still having this issue, this might help you.

1. Open the joomla database in your favorite tool
a. Find the largest moduleid in the #__modules_menu table.
b. Find the largest id in the in the #__modules table.
If the value of b is smaller than a, then you are likely seeing the same issue and can fix with step 2.

2. Open the website admin "Extension:Module Manager". Create dummy modules until you reach the ID (the module ID is last column of table) the you found in step 1a.

You should now be able to upgrade assuming there aren't any other problems.

---
Here's a bit more detail in case someone who works on Joomla wants to update the Joomla upgrade code.

The root cause of the errors reported after the upgrade is that some SQL tables have not been upgraded. The specific problem is that the SQL statement on line 30 of this file fails: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/bl ... -07-13.sql

Line 29 inserts a module into the __modules table. Line 30 uses the newly inserted id from line 29 to insert into the __modules_menu table assumeing that the new id is not in the table. I'm not sure how it gets into a state where this isn't true, but if I had to guess, deleting an extension that a module uses might delete the module but is missing the code to update the the modules_menu table.

Donethat
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Donethat » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:40 am

Thank you. That is really helpful.

I will give it a go at the next opportunity. Fairly soon I suspect.

All the best
www.cavespider.co.uk

Donethat
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Donethat » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:34 pm

I have now tried this on one of my sites and the site migrated without problems.

Next, one that I know has problems migrating to 4
www.cavespider.co.uk

rendance
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by rendance » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:57 pm

Hi all,
I've seen that this error seems not to be specific to the migration from 3.10.(5) to 4.0.(6).
I am running my site since about 2003 with Joomla (started with 1.xx) and got now stuck while migrating from 3.10.5 to 4.0.6.
I've read a lot about this error, followed the step by step migration instructions, checked incompatible elements, deleted my database, restored it by Akeeba backup (not modified by previous migration to 4.0.6) but I am always ending with the same error message (and empty control panel and system menue) after upgrading to 4.0.6:
the above mentioned error and
"mydatabasename".jsd_history does not exist.
Moreover "JInstaller: : Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry '1' for key 'Primary'
It seems to be a problem with the database. However, it is not clear for me where and what I would need to do.
Any help is very appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Here comes the FPA report before migrating to 4.0.6
Forum Post Assistant (v1.6.5) : 12-Feb-2022 wrote:
Basic Environment :: wrote:Joomla! Instance :: Joomla! 3.10.5-Stable (Daraja) 15-January-2022
Joomla! Platform :: Joomla Platform 13.1.0-Stable (Curiosity) 24-Apr-2013
Joomla! Configured :: Yes | Writable (644) |
Configuration Options :: Offline: false | SEF: true | SEF Suffix: false | SEF ReWrite: false | .htaccess/web.config: No | GZip: false | Cache: false | CacheTime: 15 | CacheHandler: file | CachePlatformPrefix: false | FTP Layer: false | Proxy: false | LiveSite: | Session lifetime: 30 | Session handler: database | Shared sessions: false | SSL: 0 | Error Reporting: none | Site Debug: false | Language Debug: false | Default Access: Public | Unicode Slugs: false | dbConnection Type: mysqli | PHP Supports J! 3.10.5: Yes | Database Supports J! 3.10.5: Yes | Database Credentials Present: Yes |

Host Configuration :: OS: Linux | OS Version: 4.9.0-12-amd64 | Technology: x86_64 | Web Server: Apache | Encoding: gzip, deflate, br | System TMP Writable: Yes | Free Disk Space : 498.00 GiB |

PHP Configuration :: Version: 7.4.27 | PHP API: cgi-fcgi | Session Path Writable: Yes | Display Errors: 0 | Error Reporting: 22527 | Log Errors To: /var/www/web35/logs/priv/php_errors.log | Last Known Error: | Register Globals: | Magic Quotes: | Safe Mode: | Allow url fopen: 1 | Open Base: /var/www/web35/html/:/var/www/web35/apps/:/var/www/web35/priv/:/var/www/web35/tmp/:/usr/share/pear/:/usr/share/php/:/tmp/ | Uploads: 1 | Max. Upload Size: 128M | Max. POST Size: 128M | Max. Input Time: 60 | Max. Execution Time: 30 | Memory Limit: 64M

Database Configuration :: Version: 5.5.5-10.1.48-MariaDB-0+deb9u2 (Client:mysqlnd 7.4.27) | Database Size: 19.99 MiB | #of Tables with config prefix: 154 | #of other Tables: 207 | User Privileges : GRANT ALL
Detailed Environment :: wrote:PHP Extensions :: Core (7.4.27) | date (7.4.27) | libxml (7.4.27) | openssl (7.4.27) | pcre (7.4.27) | zlib (7.4.27) | filter (7.4.27) | hash (7.4.27) | mbstring (7.4.27) | Reflection (7.4.27) | SPL (7.4.27) | session (7.4.27) | xml (7.4.27) | cgi-fcgi (7.4.27) | bcmath (7.4.27) | bz2 (7.4.27) | calendar (7.4.27) | ctype (7.4.27) | curl (7.4.27) | dom (20031129) | standard (7.4.27) | fileinfo (7.4.27) | ftp (7.4.27) | gd (7.4.27) | gettext (7.4.27) | gmp (7.4.27) | iconv (7.4.27) | imagick (3.5.0) | imap (7.4.27) | intl (7.4.27) | json (7.4.27) | mysqlnd (mysqlnd 7.4.27) | mysqli (7.4.27) | PDO (7.4.27) | pdo_mysql (7.4.27) | pdo_sqlite (7.4.27) | Phar (7.4.27) | posix (7.4.27) | readline (7.4.27) | exif (7.4.27) | SimpleXML (7.4.27) | soap (7.4.27) | sockets (7.4.27) | sodium (7.4.27) | sqlite3 (7.4.27) | sysvmsg (7.4.27) | sysvsem (7.4.27) | sysvshm (7.4.27) | tokenizer (7.4.27) | xmlreader (7.4.27) | xmlwriter (7.4.27) | xsl (7.4.27) | zip (1.15.6) | Zend OPcache (7.4.27) | Zend Engine (3.4.0) |
Potential Missing Extensions ::
Disabled Functions :: show_source | highlight_file | apache_child_terminate | apache_get_modules | apache_note | apache_setenv | virtual | dl | disk_total_space | posix_getpwnam | posix_getpwuid | posix_mkfifo | posix_mknod | posix_setpgid | posix_setsid | posix_setuid | posix_uname | proc_nice | openlog | syslog | pfsockopen |

Switch User Environment :: PHP CGI: Yes | Server SU: Yes | PHP SU: Yes | Potential Ownership Issues: No
Folder Permissions :: wrote:Core Folders :: images/ (755) | components/ (755) | modules/ (755) | plugins/ (755) | language/ (755) | templates/ (755) | cache/ (755) | logs/ (755) | tmp/ (755) | administrator/components/ (755) | administrator/modules/ (755) | administrator/language/ (755) | administrator/templates/ (755) | administrator/logs/ (755) |

Elevated Permissions (First 10) ::
Database Information :: wrote:Database statistics :: Uptime: 5194736 | Threads: 7 | Questions: 226623990 | Slow queries: 2340 | Opens: 105825312 | Flush tables: 1 | Open tables: 2000 | Queries per second avg: 43.625 |
Extensions Discovered :: wrote:Components :: Site ::
Core :: com_wrapper (3.0.0) 1 | com_mailto (3.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party::

Components :: Admin ::
Core :: com_messages (3.0.0) 1 | com_postinstall (3.2.0) 1 | com_admin (3.0.0) 1 | com_banners (3.0.0) 1 | com_checkin (3.0.0) 1 | com_finder (3.0.0) 1 | com_joomlaupdate (3.10.1) 1 | com_modules (3.0.0) 1 | com_config (3.0.0) 1 | com_installer (3.0.0) 1 | com_media (3.0.0) 1 | com_associations (3.7.0) 1 | com_languages (3.0.0) 1 | com_actionlogs (3.9.0) 1 | com_categories (3.0.0) 1 | com_cache (3.0.0) 1 | com_fields (3.7.0) 1 | com_cpanel (3.0.0) 1 | com_privacy (3.9.0) 1 | com_weblinks (3.9.0) 1 | com_menus (3.0.0) 1 | com_contenthistory (3.2.0) 1 | com_tags (3.1.0) 1 | com_content (3.0.0) 1 | com_templates (3.0.0) 1 | com_plugins (3.0.0) 1 | com_ajax (3.2.0) 1 | com_users (3.0.0) 1 | com_redirect (3.0.0) 1 | com_login (3.0.0) 1 | com_search (3.0.0) 1 | com_newsfeeds (3.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: Akeeba (8.1.0) 1 | Admintools (6.1.5) 1 |

Modules :: Site ::
Core :: mod_menu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_tags_similar (3.1.0) 1 | mod_languages (3.5.0) 1 | mod_stats (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_category (3.0.0) 1 | mod_finder (3.0.0) 1 | mod_custom (3.0.0) 1 | mod_weblinks (3.9.0) 1 | mod_syndicate (3.0.0) 1 | mod_banners (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_popular (3.0.0) 1 | mod_breadcrumbs (3.0.0) 1 | mod_tags_popular (3.1.0) 1 | mod_whosonline (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_news (3.0.0) 1 | mod_login (3.0.0) 1 | mod_related_items (3.0.0) 1 | mod_footer (3.0.0) 1 | mod_feed (3.0.0) 1 | mod_users_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_search (3.0.0) 1 | mod_random_image (3.0.0) 1 | mod_wrapper (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_archive (3.0.0) 1 | mod_articles_categories (3.0.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: mod_matukio_timeline (3.0.7) 0 |

Modules :: Admin ::
Core :: mod_menu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_status (3.0.0) 1 | mod_quickicon (3.0.0) 1 | mod_stats_admin (3.0.0) 1 | mod_latest (3.0.0) 1 | mod_toolbar (3.0.0) 1 | mod_latestactions (3.9.0) 1 | mod_custom (3.0.0) 1 | mod_popular (3.0.0) 1 | mod_logged (3.0.0) 1 | mod_privacy_dashboard (3.9.0) 1 | mod_submenu (3.0.0) 1 | mod_multilangstatus (3.0.0) 1 | mod_login (3.0.0) 1 | mod_feed (3.0.0) 1 | mod_title (3.0.0) 1 | mod_version (3.0.0) 1 | mod_sampledata (3.8.0) 1 |
3rd Party::

Libraries ::
Core ::
3rd Party:: file_fof30 (3.6.2) ? | file_fof40 (4.1.0) ? |

Plugins ::
Core :: plg_privacy_actionlogs (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_consents (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_user (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_message (3.9.0) 1 | plg_privacy_content (3.9.0) 1 | plg_authentication_cookie (3.0.0) 0 | plg_authentication_gmail (3.0.0) 0 | plg_authentication_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_authentication_ldap (3.0.0) 0 | plg_fields_url (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_media (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_usergrouplist (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_radio (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_sql (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_editor (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_text (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_calendar (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_user (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_color (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_checkboxes (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_list (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_imagelist (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_integer (3.7.0) 1 | plg_fields_repeatable (3.9.0) 1 | plg_fields_textarea (3.7.0) 1 | plg_search_tags (3.0.0) 0 | plg_search_newsfeeds (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_weblinks (3.9.0) 1 | plg_search_categories (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_contacts (3.0.0) 1 | plg_search_content (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_sef (3.0.0) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_ACTIONLOGS (3.9.0) 0 | plg_system_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_system_logrotation (3.9.0) 1 | plg_system_debug (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_sessiongc (3.8.6) 1 | plg_system_cache (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_stats (3.5.0) 1 | plg_system_privacyconsent (3.9.0) 0 | plg_system_highlight (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_weblinks (3.9.0) 0 | plg_system_remember (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_redirect (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_log (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_updatenotification (3.5.0) 1 | plg_system_p3p (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_languagecode (3.0.0) 0 | plg_system_logout (3.0.0) 1 | plg_system_languagefilter (3.0.0) 0 | plg_user_contactcreator (3.0.0) 0 | plg_user_terms (3.9.0) 0 | plg_user_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_user_profile (3.0.0) 0 | plg_captcha_recaptcha_invisible (3.8) 0 | plg_captcha_recaptcha (3.4.0) 1 | plg_finder_tags (3.0.0) 0 | plg_finder_newsfeeds (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_weblinks (3.9.0) 1 | plg_finder_categories (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_contacts (3.0.0) 1 | plg_finder_content (3.0.0) 1 | plg_extension_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_installer_webinstaller (2.1.2) 1 | PLG_INSTALLER_URLINSTALLER (3.6.0) 1 | PLG_INSTALLER_FOLDERINSTALLER (3.6.0) 1 | plg_installer_packageinstaller (3.6.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_pagebreak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_image (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_readmore (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_module (3.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_article (3.0.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_weblink (3.9.0) 0 | plg_editors-xtd_menu (3.7.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_phpversioncheck (3.7.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_extensionupdate (3.0.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_eos310 (3.10.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_privacycheck (3.9.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_joomlaupdate (3.0.0) 1 | PLG_ACTIONLOG_JOOMLA (3.9.0) 1 | plg_content_pagebreak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_fields (3.7.0) 1 | plg_content_confirmconsent (3.9.0) 0 | plg_content_pagenavigation (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_emailcloak (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_loadmodule (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_joomla (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_finder (3.0.0) 1 | plg_content_vote (3.0.0) 1 | plg_twofactorauth_totp (3.2.0) 0 | plg_twofactorauth_yubikey (3.2.0) 0 |
3rd Party:: PLG_SYSTEM_BACKUPONUPDATE (8.1.0) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_ADMINTOOLS (6.1.5) 1 | plg_editors_codemirror (5.60.0) 1 | plg_editors_tinymce (4.5.12) 1 | plg_quickicon_akeebabackup (8.1.0) 1 | PLG_ACTIONLOG_AKEEBABACKUP (8.1.0) 0 | PLG_ACTIONLOG_ADMINTOOLS (6.1.5) 0 |
Templates Discovered :: wrote:Templates :: Site :: protostar (1.0) 0 | flowerbeez (1.0.1) 0 | beez3 (3.1.0) 1 | rhuk_milkyway (1.0.2) 0 | JA_Purity (1.2.0) ? | go_roundy (1.0.1) 0 |
Templates :: Admin :: isis (1.0) 1 | hathor (3.0.0) 1 |
Last edited by toivo on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: disabled smilies in post Options for readability

wolfmen1
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by wolfmen1 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:44 pm

hi
I have exactly the same problem as rendance on one of my Joomla 3.10.5 websites.I have also tried everything as far as I know; even the latest hint from rokyu did not bring any solution.
I have already migrated a few sites from 3.10 to 4.06 or 4.1 (no problems), but this one site just won't upgrade, it's really frustrating.
wolf.

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 4.x”