Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isSite() Topic is solved

Need help upgrading your Joomla! website or converting to Joomla! 4.x?

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
netx84
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isSite()

Post by netx84 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Hello everyone,
after upgrading from joomla 3.10.2 to 4.0.3, I have some errors that are preventing me from accessing the backend of the site. The website is also not working :( This is a very important issue for me because if it fails to migrate the site I will have to make it from scratch.

Please help me :(

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT\plugins\system\cwtrafficclean\cwtrafficclean.php:112
2 plgSystemCwtrafficClean->onAfterRoute() JROOT\libraries\src\Plugin\CMSPlugin.php:285
3 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT\libraries\vendor\joomla\event\src\Dispatcher.php:486
4 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\EventAware.php:111
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:547
6 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->route() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:171
7 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:278
8 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\administrator\includes\app.php:63
9 require_once() JROOT\administrator\index.php:32

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isSite()

Post by sozzled » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:46 pm

netx84
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isSite()

Post by netx84 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:14 pm

Sozzed
you are great :)
I uninstalled the add-ons and the update succeeded :D

Thank you very, very much :D

Greetings
Michael

brian
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by brian » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:05 pm

Please note that the offending plugin was identified before you did the upgrade and you were advised to disable it
"Exploited yesterday... Hacked tomorrow"
Blog http://brian.teeman.net/
Joomla Hidden Secrets http://hiddenjoomlasecrets.com/

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 4.x”