Phoca Carousel

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 4.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
topcat_ism
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Phoca Carousel

Post by topcat_ism » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:32 pm

I uploaded and installed. I was mildly surprised that no plugin had to be enabled. I created module. I didn't see the images I uploaded. I enabled the arrows to see if it was working. The arrows show. I get fleeting glimpses of the images speeding through so fast that never a moment of clarity. It is all there. Something I'm doing is not right. Why is it speeding through the display? What is the correct wording for the animation that would slide them through left to right (pausing for maybe 4 seconds). Help please. The site is www.topcatlive.com/submissions That is only page it is sitting on at this time. Eventually there will be several dozen slides

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Phoca Carousel

Post by gws » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:49 pm

<div class="parallax-bg" data-swiper-parallax="-23%" style="transform: translate3d(0%, 0px, 0px); transition-duration: 0ms;"></div>
Needs to be something like this, transition-duration: 850ms;
it will be a parameter in phoca carousel ,I don't use it so don't know where it will be.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 4.x”