breezing form pro fo joomla 4

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 4.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
enrikom
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

breezing form pro fo joomla 4

Post by enrikom » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:51 am

hi,

i have purchase a breezing form extension for my joomla 4.
i see they have a good reputation at joomla extension page.

and as they said that is was fo joomla 4.
and after paying U$ 39 it doesnt work,
and it seems that crosstec is like a scam company, they dont have [youtube] channel, no live support/customer support, i emailed them no response, they only have forum and a small group of people that answering your question.

so i posted my problem there

me:
hi.
is not working, any clue?
i have install it, input my key, and i cant create anything.

and where is the customer support? i mean live chat?
please..

and they answer :
Hi,

j4 is here some time, and we need to adjust our products to this, we are working on this, and soon this will be fixed.

You will be notified here.

In the meantime you can use the latest version of joola 3,and breezingforms for joomla 3.

Thanks for understanding

Regards,
Tihana

me :
OMG!!
why did you put that title Joomla 4 and its not even working??
and thank you im not going to step down to J3,
SO... none was working with J4?
you really got me this time

WHATTTT??? i just can believe this!!!!

how can joomla didnt notice this?
its fetured on joomla extension, if you searching a form and it there with J4 icons and 5 stars with 908 review.

i just tought that it was filtered by joomla that its been approved for J4.

and now please help me how can i refund this?

and for joomla please if its paid extension at least we have a trial before buying things, for protection.

thanks guy.
best regards

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: breezing form pro fo joomla 4

Post by toivo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:52 am

Welcome to the Joomla forum!

More information is required. Please post the results from the Forum Post Assistant (FPA) by following the instructions at https://forumpostassistant.github.io/docs so that our volunteer experts can review the configuration.

Did you fist try the free version, BreezingForms Lite? The installation goes all right in Joomla 4.0.4 and PHP 8 but when one tries to configure this extension, it displays an error:
0 Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc()
Was that the same error you received in the Pro version? Use the cPanel from your host and select PHP 7.4 instead of PHP 8 and the above error disappears. The reason is that the function get_magic_quotes_gpc() was deprecated in PHP 7.4.0 and removed in PHP 8.0.0. Ref. https://www.php.net/manual/en/function. ... es-gpc.php

Crosstec have been very good in the past but now it looks like they still have some work to do in their J4 version.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

enrikom
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by enrikom » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:09 am

hi,
thanks for reply

i did try the free version, its not working too, im not recieving any error its just not doing anything, click on every item nothing happened.
i will try FPA, thanks for suggestion.

yes they working out for J4, but DONT advertised as it works flawless in J4, there are many top extension out there but they dont tell us its for J4 and later on youd say 'ooh we are very sorry, but we work on it'
cos i seen their other post they working on google integration for a month and still it wasnt solved now.

and im not going to debug some code here, if i paid i want something.
iv purchased joomshaper and its very professional, they have live chat, in 2 minutes some will reply, 15 days money back guarantee, it works smoothly, and its beyond my expectation, thats the way it should be.

this crosstec, deleted my post about not satisfied and want a refund. and they contacted me via email.
something fishy here, no live chat, awful CS, my messages never replied till now, no moneybak guarantee, cant post negative comments, whats ging on here? and why email? just tell me via forum so everyone can see, its not the way you run your company, and joomla should have a system to detect some company like this.
please you have to have moneyback guarantee for every paid things..

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by toivo » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:54 am

Had you given more information about the issue, like copied and pasted the error message or attached a screenshot, together with the FPA results, a volunteer here in the Joomla support forum would have been able to put you on the right track straightaway.

This 4.x Extensions sub forum is not the right place to try to settle commercial disputes or request refunds. Once an extension has been marked as Joomla 4 compatible, it will stay so, unless it is reported in the JED.

A moderator may still decide to remove this whole topic, because it has become a 'wall of shame' thread, which is against the forum rules.

gws
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Post by gws » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:21 am

I couldn't get breezing forms pro to work on J4 either. RS forms don't function correctly either. I think they need more time to get them J4 ready.

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by toivo » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:32 pm

I have just reported Breezing Forms Pro under Joomla 4 to the JED team.

enrikom
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by enrikom » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:03 am

hi,

im really sorry, i got some other works to do.

here is my screen looks like
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyhk2lg05vd7a ... o.wmv?dl=0

im here to get help, i dont know where else to go.

here is my situation:
i need a form, i purchased one, its not working, i want refund to get another form, thats it!!
i contacted them, no reply.
they emailed me, i reply, i gave them time, no reply..!!!

hereis my email
hi,

ok you working on it,
for how long? im on a schedule here.
lets be fair here, give me a date, I give you 10 days, or my money back, cos i want to buy another form builder
please you have a such a good reputation in joomla, dont act like this

please

On Thursday, October 28, 2021, 10:49:58 PM GMT+8, Tihana Krivić <xxxxxxx@evolutio.hr> wrote:

Hi,

currently I am working on it, but in same time I am working on another project except crosstec.

I have to solve few things yet, and then I will send it to you.

This will be fixed asap, but please be patient because now we had few public holiday, and then I will continue 🙂

Regards,
Tihana
Šalje: Enriko Mulawarman <xxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Poslano: 28. listopada 2021. 16:25
Prima: Tihana Krivić <xxxx@evolutio.hr>
Predmet: hi tihana its me enriko form crosstec forum

hi,

i believe your suggestion on using joomla 3 wasnt a solution for me.
still waiting for another solution ASAP

thanks
sir with all respect
im not here to put crosstec on wall of shame, i praised some of joomla developer, they did their job excellent, im not the one who advertised my paid extension is "for joomla 4"
im here with all positive thinking on all JOOMLA developer, and after i bought and this is IT?

so, i came here to share my case, so no other me will face the same situation in future of JOOMLA.

if thats is my fault im sorry, ive been polite and patience in my reply in email, but im not get any reply.

so here i am makes some noises. im really sorry.

Best regards..

enrikom
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by enrikom » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:31 am

Update..

now they replying, and im glad, even its not fixed yet but at least i got some news.
i know things are new and its not ready, but at least dont run away

enrikom
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by enrikom » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:40 am

update

still no solution, while we are building with another path,
is this what they called a service? premium service?

we are on a schedule while they on a "public" holiday

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 4.x”