Personal goals and tracking

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 4.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
nielsket
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Personal goals and tracking

Post by nielsket » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:40 am

Dear Joomla users,

I need to create a personal webpage for users to track personal and/or group goals. This is for a music community that is taking on the challenge to become better musicians. I'm the one providing them with daily goals and weekly challenges. This could be for example breathing excersices or practicing certain scales. And they need to be able to set some personal goals for themselves aswell.

What i need is an extension or a component that allow users to log in to there personal webspace. There they will find the goals and milestones to aim for. When they reach a goal or performed a task they need to be able to set the task to complete or set the number of times they did the excersice.

And of course, I as the coach, need to be able to follow and track their progress as well.

Any idea if such a component exists? There used to be an old component called Joomplace Goals Manager that could do some of what i need, but it's 8 years old and seems outdated.

Hopefully someone could help me with this?

Best regards,

Niels

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Personal goals and tracking

Post by gws » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:35 am

Moodle with a bridge to joomla perhaps?

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 4.x”