Free Joomla 4 templates (Alternatives for Cassiopeia and Atum)

Everything to do with Joomla! 4.x templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
jk1
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Free Joomla 4 templates (Alternatives for Cassiopeia and Atum)

Post by jk1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:39 pm

So far I've found and tested only the 'Lightning' site template and the 'Bettum' admin template. Both made available for free by C-Lodder on Github some time ago (Thank you for that).

I like the 'Lightning' very much, because on my J4.0.2 test installation it loads approximately 220 kb less than 'Cassiopeia' with identical frontpages.
;)

Pnkr
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Free Joomla 4 templates (Alternatives for Cassiopeia and Atum)

Post by Pnkr » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:13 am

There are template frameworks such as Helix from Joomshaper and T4 Framework from Joomlart that are free and already compatible with joomla 4

colin99
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by colin99 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:18 pm

Pnkr wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:13 am
There are template frameworks such as Helix from Joomshaper and T4 Framework from Joomlart that are free and already compatible with joomla 4
Any suggestion what you download? There is the free template (1.6Mb), the Quickstart pack (36Mb)
or the Joomla-4 Pack (47 Mb)...

I'm interested but what is in that Joomla-4 Pack? I imagine it is an entire sample library of possible "looks" for the target page...

Personally, I am a Rocket-Theme fan waiting on the 1st compatible RT templates...
Editor-Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca | Coffeecrew.com and a whole bunch of neat websites - Joomla user since DAY 1!

colin99
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by colin99 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Answering my own question:

The Helix Joomla-4 (47Mb) pack is an entire Joomla 4 install with sample data and template....
Editor-Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca | Coffeecrew.com and a whole bunch of neat websites - Joomla user since DAY 1!

xplosion
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by xplosion » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:08 am

jk1 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:39 pm
So far I've found and tested only the 'Lightning' site template and the 'Bettum' admin template. Both made available for free by C-Lodder on Github some time ago (Thank you for that).

I like the 'Lightning' very much, because on my J4.0.2 test installation it loads approximately 220 kb less than 'Cassiopeia' with identical frontpages.
;)
Interesting!
"I understand that an untested backup is as good as no backup at all"

colin99
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by colin99 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:43 pm

xplosion wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:08 am
jk1 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:39 pm

;)
Interesting!
Good to know - I found the Helix template quite useful for the time being - if only to get acquainted with the Joomla 4.X options and power.

Gasoline
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Gasoline » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:13 pm

I liked this one from Github: https://github.com/Bloggerschmidt/Blank ... ap-Edition

Would like something like this for Joomla 4. I'm not good in making git versions. Primarly I'm good in CSS/SASS/HTML and a little bit of Js. Like to build my own templates so they are lean and mean.
Using Joomla since 2005

JTema
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by JTema » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:01 am

http://www.joomlatema.net - Joomla Extensions and Templates
https://andalusa.joomlatema.net - Andalusa Professional Responsive Joomla Template

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 4.x”