When the URL rewrite enabled, the URL works find for removing the index.php, but the CSS are not loaded at all.
Joomla Global Settings:
- Search Engine friendly URLs: Yes
- Use URL Rewrite: Yes
- htaccess.text to .htaccess: Yes
- Plesk with FPM application serviced by Apache, not working, than
- Plesk with FPM application serviced by nginx, and again not work too
/* ---------- Start reference ---------- */
1. Enable SEO in your administrator:
Site -> Global Configuration -> SEO Settings: Search Engine Friendly URLs to Yes, Use URL Rewriting to Yes. (Setting Add suffix to URLs is optional).
2. Rename your htaccess.txt to .htaccess:
Next place ONLY the following lines in your .htaccess:
RewriteRule ^joomla\.html http://www.joomla.org/? [R=303,L]
3. Now point your browser to: http://www.example.com/joomla.html
(Replace www.example.com with your own domain name in the URL above.)
If it redirects you to joomla.org then mod_rewrite is working. If it gives you an error then mod_rewrite is not working.
Note: if your site is located in a folder such as "/test/" you need to insert the code in the root .htaccess file as follows:
RewriteRule ^test/joomla\.html http://www.joomla.org/? [R=303,L]
/* ---------- End reference ---------- */
Please if anyone can help with this would be much appreciated.