Custom Components Topic is solved

For Joomla! 4.x Coding related discussions, you could also use: http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general

Moderators: ooffick, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Tosche
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Custom Components

Post by Tosche » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:07 pm

Do people make custom Joomla components for hire? And is there a platform out there where people who do that kind of work advertise their services (I realize you wouldn't be able to link to it). I've just found myself up against the limit of what I can do with an existing component and find myself wanting more functionality. I don't have the skills to create something myself, so was just wondering what kind of options I have for hiring that kind of work.

SharkyKZ
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Custom Components

Post by SharkyKZ » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:16 pm

See Service Provider Directory. You can try opening a thread on Professional Development Services forum. Plus there are sites like Freelancer where you can also find developers.

Tosche
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Custom Components

Post by Tosche » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:13 pm

SharkyKZ wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:16 pm
See Service Provider Directory. You can try opening a thread on Professional Development Services forum. Plus there are sites like Freelancer where you can also find developers.
That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for, thanks!

Return to “Joomla! 4.x Coding”