Advertisement

administrative area of ​​Joomla! losing CSS application

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 5.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
ygorfk
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

administrative area of ​​Joomla! losing CSS application

Post by ygorfk » Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:46 pm

Hello everyone in the Joomla community, I've been a Joomla user for a long time, I create and recreate templates and I've never had a significant problem that led me to write a topic here on the forum.

But a strange situation is happening in one of my models, I hope someone has experienced this and can help me here in the community =)

Problem:
I was using Joomla 4.x for a template, and it asked to update to the version I'm using now which is ‎5.0.2, the installation went smoothly without any errors or bugs. I used it for months and had no problems. When another update came out I couldn't install it because my domain requirements didn't support the new version, nothing wrong I can use version 5.0.2 with peace of mind.

But sometimes when I try to access the administrator area it doesn't load the page's CSS, the frontend is normal and working, but the backend doesn't have the CSS applied, this doesn't happen all the time. Maybe when I access it later it will be normal, but now it is without CSS. This is happening from time to time. Can someone help me?

I've already done several tests to discover the problem but I'm not as PRO as the brilliant minds in the community.

* tested on other hostings
* tested on other browsers and computers etc.

Here are 2 images, I hope they help me with this question, thank you =)

This message has been translated so there may be some modifications
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertisement
ygorfk
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: administrative area of ​​Joomla! losing CSS application

Post by ygorfk » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:47 am

So guys, after posting this problem I went to dinner, and now I came back a few hours later and just refreshed the page and the magic happened, my Joomla is normal. I don't know why this is happening, but it's quite annoying when you want to make a quick change.

I still haven't solved the problem =/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ygorfk
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by ygorfk » Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:01 pm

Good afternoon Joomlers.

So this problem is very strange, I don't do anything and it just appears. still without a definitive solution. It hasn't happened since the day I made the last post. and now even when I clicked on modules it was left without the CSS application. simply strange.

:eek:

Webdongle
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by Webdongle » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:52 pm

http://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/
https://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/updating-joomla.html
"When I'm right no one remembers but when I'm wrong no one forgets".

Advertisement

Return to “Administration Joomla! 5.x”