Como traducir Zoom Media Gallery con Mambelfish

Para cuestiones relacionadas con el uso de los idiomas en Joomla, así como para hablar sobre las traducciones al español del core y cualquier extensión. Todas las versiones de Joomla.

Moderators: hefesto, carcam

guilleva
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Como traducir Zoom Media Gallery con Mambelfish

Post by guilleva » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:06 pm

Para los que utilizan Zoom Media Gallery y Mambelfish y quieren poder traducir sus Galerías e imágenes
he creado esta opción.

Lo he problado solamente con las versiones V1.5 (2005-03-16) de MambelFish y ver 2.5 beta3 de Zoom Media Gallery.

Los pasos a seguir son:
Para poder traducir los textos:
- Descargar el archivo: zoom_gallery_para_mambelfish.zip
- Descomprimirlo en administrator/components/com_mambelfish/

Para que se muestren los textos traducidos en el sitio:
- Descargar el archivo parche_com_zoom_mbf.zip
- Descomprimirlo en components/com_zoom/

Suerte!

Pd. Cualquier comentario o será muy bien recibido.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jsource
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Como traducir Zoom Media Gallery con Mambelfish

Post by jsource » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:37 am

Hola,

Tengo un problema con estos archivos. Estan vacios.

guilleva
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by guilleva » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:57 pm

Gracias. aqui van de nuevo para ver si ahora si llegan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jsource
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by jsource » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:38 am

Ahora estan bien.

Lo he probado con Joomla 1.0.5,  Zoom Media Gallery ver 2.5.1 RC1 y Mambelfish 1.5. Todo parece funcionar muy bien.

Gracias.

lboccia
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by lboccia » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Hola,
  I've just downloaded your files and installed them following your instructions. Once I enter the Mambelfish translate menu I can see the galleries and the images in the Content elements list. Unfortunately, when I select one of them, for instance the gallery, and then a gallery item I see this screen shot where the "original name" is void.

If I try to put a translation and then save, I do not get my modification saved.

I am using Joomla 1.0.7 with mambelfish 1.5. I've installed mambelfish using the bot as shown in this topic: http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,26271.0.html

I am using zOOm Media Gallery 2.5.1 RC1

Please, if this is a strange error, could you send me a link where I can download exactly the same version of zoom you are using?

Muchas grazias,
Luigi

guilleva
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by guilleva » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:37 pm

Hello Luigi, I think the problem is with Mambelfish and not with Zoom.

Have you replaced the file administrator/components/com_mambelfish/mambelfish.class.php with the one in
zoom_gallery_para_mambelfish.zip?

lboccia
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by lboccia » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:01 pm

Hy,
  Thanks a lot for your reply. In fact, I had replaced the file you mention. However, I've noticed that all the mambelfish content_elements have the same problem when I use your patch.

I've noticed also that when I check the MambelFish-->ContentElementConfiguration menu-->Gallery-->Sample Data I get this error message: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.MyWebSite.it/home/administrator/com ... h.html.php on line 467

And I see that there is the same problem with the gallery image.

Please help...

Thanks a lot!
Suerte!

P.S.
I am sure you are a MambelFish expert. May I ask you a question? What I have to do to have the RelatedItemExtended working with mambelfish?

guilleva
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by guilleva » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:05 pm

Hello, I have the same error, but I fix it now, replace the file administrator/components/com_mambelfish/admin.mambelfish.html.php with this one if you want to see Sample Data but it doesn't make any diference with the functionality.

Can you sent me your administrator/components/com_mambelfish folder compressed to my email specified in the file
administrator/components/com_mambelfish/contentelements/galleries.xml?

P.S.

Sorry, I'm not a  MambelFish expert, I can't help you about RelatedItemExtended.

Return to “Idioma y traducciones”