Joomla Hosting in China

Moderator: eyesofkids

lupini
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Joomla Hosting in China

Post by lupini » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 am

Hello,

We intend to create a chinese-language site for our company www.italiansoccertrainingcamps.com (an italian soccer school) because we want to compete in this market.

To be most successful position on google that it is better to know that the site has a local hosting, and hosting a try in China.

But if we do not know how Italian company can register a domain. Com in China and do not know Chinese hosting services for joomla and have a fair cost.

In addition, a further increase our visibility in China, we try (besides google) search engines and directories very famous in china to enter our site.

Finally we seek all the help I can to improve our visibility in China.

The translation of the site is important here in italy we have a Chinese collaborator, but is not very expert in internet and optimization of sites, then we are interested in a possible collaboration for the translation.

I am a webmaster and are good at optimizing and positioning, but only in Italian and English, so I am happy to receive any aid.

Sorry for my English.

Thank you.

garyjaybrooks
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Joomla Hosting in China

Post by garyjaybrooks » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:12 am

Have you thought about keeping the webpage at your current host? I looked at your site and its mostly text and pictures. You could turn on you cache settings in Joomla and the pages should serve fair for the Chinese market.

If you were to have trouble with hosting you might have a hard time speaking to a China hosting company.
Gary Brooks - Joomla Hosting with Phone Support http://www.CloudAccess.net Official host of http://demo.joomla.org

shenys
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by shenys » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 am

have a look www.mkt-china.com this company is a Greman company in China maybe can help you

matata84
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by matata84 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:51 am

You could try and maintain your site from its current location rather than in China. Payments such as Paypal make things a lot easier regardless of your location. Goodluck

Return to “Chinese Forum”