404 Component not found error page after install

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
railer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

404 Component not found error page after install

Post by railer » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to install version 1.5.1 and after solving what I'm pretty sure were permissions issues, I got the installer to run. I've deleted the installation directory I tried to go to the Home page, but only saw a blank white page. Same thing happened when tried to go to the Administrator area. Now, when I go to the Home page, I'm getting the following 404 component not found error page:
-------
404 Component Not Found

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /home/path/to/siteroot/index.php:68
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/path/to/siteroot/includes/application.php:124
3 JError->raiseError() /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:123
4 JError->raise() /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:173
5 JException->__construct() /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:138
-------

I've no idea what to do now. Never encountered this before when doing Joomla installs. I think this is being generated by my server control panel (ServerCP). Do you think the files are corrupted?

Thanks in advance for any help offered,
railer

PS: I had been running version 1.5 RC3 before on this server. Then I deleted the site files and dropped all tables from the DB and then did a clean install of 1.5.1 using a quickstart version from Joomlart.com.

cominius
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: 404 Component not found error page after install

Post by cominius » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 pm

SNAP!

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /home/siteroot/public_html/index.php:68
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/siteroot/public_html/includes/application.php:124
3 JError->raiseError() /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:96
4 JError->raise() /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:173
5 JException->__construct() /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:138

In my case the symptoms are
  • 1. SEF working normally on delivering pages and submitting articles (debug produces the error code above)
    2. Cannot install new modules or components
Additionally
  • 3. CB unable to display custom fields in profile
    4. Links from Thyme modules not working
    5. Other strange behaviour from installed TP modules
I'm completely stuck until I can get past this . . . .

Kristobal
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Kristobal » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:55 am

Hello all!

In developing our new site with Joomla 1.5.1 all was going fine then we started getting the 404 Component Not Found Error people are talking about. We also noticed that our FrontPage was blank/gone. We put in another piece of content for the FrontPage, but this did NOT fix it.

So, I tried turning on and off the Search Engine Friendly settings but that did NOT resolve it either.

EASY SOLUTION (from another post)
No default menu is set in the Main Menu. Go into your Admin page/control panel and go to the Menu Item Manager for the Main Menu. Click the check box next to the Home page at the top of the list. Then click on the yellow star icon in the upper-right corner.

ALTERNATE SOLUTION
So I set Debug Info to Maximum and examined the function call stack. After further analysis I noticed that the error was getting triggered when trying to call the dispatch() function for a component (which one I could not tell). It calls the renderComponent() function which does a check on the component name, if it is empty then it raises a 404 Component Not Found Error. For whatever reason Joomla seems to be calling dispatch() on a component with an empty name (possibly because a component is disabled or the FrontPage is broken/missing,) which it should NOT do, and generates the error. I put a very simple if statement in the code which fixed the problem!

In the "includes" directory in the root Joomla directory there is a file called "application.php" Locate the dispatch() function (at line 89). Right before the call (at line 124) to JComponentHelper::renderComponent() put in this "if" statement like below. Make sure it looks exactly like this.

if(! empty($component)) {
$contents = JComponentHelper::renderComponent($component);
$document->setBuffer( $contents, 'component');
}

Upload the file to the includes directory and try refreshing your browser again.

Also, if anyone can tell if the error is caused by a disabled component (by turning on all components and seeing if the error goes away) it would be good to post any info about this as well.

Hope this helps.
Kristobal

cominius
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by cominius » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Kristobal,

Firstly, many, many thanks for replying and taking an interest. If we get this fixed I will apply to have you canonized. :)

Your mod has the following interesting effect. Although I do have (and have always had) a default menu, the site now appears without its main body content.

Sadly the 404s on attempting to install new components are still appearing. So I can't install or uninstall components or modules with the installer. However, when I try to launch the Community Builder from the main menu, I now get the following debug info (which doesn't mean a lot to me, I'm afraid ??? )

Notice: Constant JPATH_COMPONENT already defined in /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php on line 110
Notice: Constant JPATH_COMPONENT_SITE already defined in /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php on line 111
Notice: Constant JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR already defined in /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php on line 112

which is similar to the 404 debug info

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /home/siteroot/public_html/index.php:68
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/siteroot/public_html/includes/application.php:132
3 JError->raiseError() /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:96
4 JError->raise() /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:173
5 JException->__construct() /home/siteroot/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:138

railer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by railer » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:34 pm

Thanks Kristobal,

In my case, your fix #2 did not solve the problem. I still think that on my server, it may be a permissions thing, but caused by a hardware issue -- as noted near the end of this post. Here's what I did to get to that conclusion. I dumped my database, deleted the configuration.php file, and re-uploaded the installation directory and then ran the installer again.

After entering my MySWQL database settings and pressing the NEXT button, I got the following 3 error messages at the top of the installer window:

Warning: opendir(/home/path/to/siteroot/administrator/language) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 449

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 450

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 472

Checked permissions on the following directories as indicated above and set as follows:

administrator: 777
language: 755
en_GB: 775

Result: Errors went away.
-------------
I entered my FTP settings and then got these errors on the next screen:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_de44267eb575ce86934cfc8570088367, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 407

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:407) in /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 407

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:407) in /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 407

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:407) in /home/path/to/siteroot/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 410
Version 1.5
------------------

After doing some Linux CentOS 5 research, I think that the "read-only file system" error -- in bold-face, above -- indicates that the hard drive might be causing problems and Linux is switching over automatically to read-only as a precaution. I've notified my techs and am having them test the drive.

Thanks for sharing your solution, just the same. Good luck to the others. I'll submit another post if swapping out the hard drive solves it for me.

Best,
railer

cominius
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

NEWS! 404 Component not found error page after install

Post by cominius » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:46 pm

I'm with Siteground and they upgraded to php 5.2 last week, when all my problems started. I changed my DNS and started using SEF at that time and have been attributing the problem to that.

But it wasn't

Setting php version back to 5.1 by adding
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php51 .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .phtml
to the top of .htaccess has made the big problems go away.

Now I have to rebuild as I decided on a clean install minus SEF five minutes before it hit me that this might be the cause. I emailed Siteground and they pointed straight at the solution. They replied in 3 (three!) minutes.

Hey ho. Haven't had a 404 for a while now and SEFs seem to be working too but we'll see how it goes as I load up the site again.

railer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by railer » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:06 pm

railer wrote:After doing some Linux CentOS 5 research, I think that the "read-only file system" error -- in bold-face, above -- indicates that the hard drive might be causing problems and Linux is switching over automatically to read-only as a precaution. I've notified my techs and am having them test the drive.
Nope, tested the hard drive and it wasn't producing any errors.
So I'm wondering if it is an incompatibility with PHP 5.2.5? I'll try re-uploading the files listed in the error page text, deleting the database tables, and running the installer again. Will post results here.

Best,
railer

Gabriello
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Gabriello » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:22 am

I was struggling with this problem as well. After I unselected the SEO settings within the Global Configuration, it all started to work miraculously. Gabriello

railer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by railer » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:44 am

Hi Gabriello,

Thanks for your post. Turning off the SEO -- SEF URLs, I assume -- settings is not an option for me. I do have MOD-REWRITE enabled, anyway. I'm actually experiencing some other problems with that server at the moment. I had the 1.5 RC3 version running for a while and I think the server may have been cracked because I got an abuse notice from some guy who said an attack on his server was launched from my IP. AND the IP thing is a whole other issue, because there were some issues regarding the old IP of this server being dually assigned, which resulted in my being assigned a new IP for this server.

So, you can see their are other issues to deal with at the moment. Anyway, I'm scanning the server for evil alien programs... then I'll deal with the Joomla tests.

I'll post here again if/when I get Joomla going.

Best,
railer

kane77573
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by kane77573 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 pm

Wow thanks alot.
I have
PHP built On: Linux infong 2.4 #1 SMP Wed Sep 26 00:19:50 CEST 2007 i686 GNU/Linux
Database Version: 4.0.27-standard-log
PHP Version: 4.4.8
Web Server: Apache/1.3.34 Ben-SSL/1.55
WebServer to PHP interface: cgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.0.15 Stable [ Daytime ] 22 February 2008 23:00 UTC
I had SEO (Search Engine Friendly URLs:) turned on and then none of my links on the front page worked or even links to the content itself.
I just turned it off and my links and site is working again, WTF.
I also tried the tips mentioned above and they did not work either, turning off SEO did the trick for me.

railer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by railer » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 pm

kane77573 wrote:I just turned it off and my links and site is working again, WTF.
I also tried the tips mentioned above and they did not work either, turning off SEO did the trick for me.
Yeah, somebody else said the same thing. I never got past the installer.
Still working on resolving the issues -- actually, it's on the back burner for the week.
Will post after fixing everything.
Best,
railer

kane77573
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by kane77573 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:34 am

railer wrote:
kane77573 wrote:I just turned it off and my links and site is working again, WTF.
Yeah, somebody else said the same thing. I never got past the installer.
Still working on resolving the issues -- actually, it's on the back burner for the week.
Will post after fixing everything.
Best,
railer
What do you mean, you never got past the installer? What install, the base joomla install?

railer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by railer » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:56 am

kane77573 wrote:What do you mean, you never got past the installer? What install, the base joomla install?
Hi Kane,
When I installed Joomla 1.5.1, I got to the point where the installer asks for your database info. Then I got 3 errors at the top of the next screen as I mentioned in the fifth post to this thread. But I was able to solve that and made it through all the steps of the installer. But after deleting the installation directory, the first thing I got was a completely blank screen. That happened for a few times and then I started getting the "404 component not found" error screen which prompted me to start this thread.

So anyway, I'm dealing with this other issue at the moment. Then I can resume fixing the problem, or reinstalling Joomla.

Railer

mrjoomfish
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by mrjoomfish » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:09 pm

The Answer from "Kristobal" did the trick for me. Thanks again!

railer
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by railer » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Thanks mrjoomfish,

I ended up removing the 1.5 install of Joomla from that server and have put 1.5 development on hold for the time being. That server got reimaged, and I'm working on a bunch of other projects at the moment. We'll see if that problem comes back when I start working on that project again, then I'll post my results here. The initial install of 1.5 RC3 did go well, but then I think it got cracked into. I ran into all those problems when I tried to upgrade, and then did a fresh re-install of the "stable" 1.5 version. Anyway, I hope the problem is gone with the reimage...

Take it easy,
Railer

markheathcote
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by markheathcote » Sat May 03, 2008 10:49 pm

I had several working sites on IIS and created a new one and got this error... when i looked in the componant folder there seemed to be folders missing.. I copied the standard componants over from an existing working site an dit burst into life....

travdo
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by travdo » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Turning off the SEO worked for me too. However now my site is not SE friendly. Has anyone found an upate to correct this so that we can turn the SEO back on?

danjg
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by danjg » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 pm

I found that the 404 error "Component not found" shows up if the default menu item is of type Menulink. I just switched the default menu to the real menu item instead of the alias menu and the error went away.

svetomir
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by svetomir » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:29 pm

404 - Component not found - happend to me every time I installed it without sample database / content, I tried installing it with sample database. it worked, then I deleted all the content but I didn't delete manus pointing to old articles(while I had SEO and sh404SEF enabled), result: (home page) 404 - Component not found. I removed manus followed advice from this thread on disableing SEO option(also uninstaled sh404SEF) inabled SEO again, reinstalled sh404SEF and it works perfectly (until next cock up).
http://www.you2uk.com UK and London Attractions

rukoiatka
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by rukoiatka » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:32 pm

After I turned "Search Engine Friendly URLs" and "Use Apache mod_rewrite" ON in SEO Settings in Global Configuration all menus resulted in 404 error page not found.

Kristobal's solution (above) with if(! empty($component)) ... in application.php file worked. I do not understand completely what happens there but it is working.

Kristobal, thanks.

I have weird urls for virtuemart categories but at least it is working.
vlad

still fighting with
http://www.PearlsAlone.com
http://www.DJplastic.com

a lot of sleepless nights, but also fun. kind of my playground for the time being ...

abedzaza
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by abedzaza » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 pm

A word of warning guys,
If anyone of you had recently installed a component called:
com_sh404SEF, then this problem is very likely to happen.
I was going insane! none of the solutions above had helped me, although the efforts were amazing and thank you so much, but my intuition led me to uninstall this component again, and now everything is working perfectly.

Note: It was running smoothly locally, but the problem persists once I uploaded the website.

I hope this might help :)
Have a great day ;)

svetomir
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by svetomir » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Shame you couldn't work it out without taking SH404 off. My site works perfectly with SH404 and I couldn't live without it
http://www.you2uk.com UK and London Attractions

BTBlomberg
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by BTBlomberg » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:06 am

I just had this issue and could not figure it out after trying everything, or so I though. I had a new install of Joomla 1.5.8 and when through all the steps to try to figure it out and then after all but giving up I say this small option on the "Global Configuration" -> "System" tab -> "System Settings" box for "Enable Web Services". This was set to "No".

The pop-up on this option says: "Enable Web Services: Enable the ability of the installation to make RPC (Remote Procedure Calls) using HTTP as the transport medium and XML as the encoding language. This function is required to ensure that many third-party extensions work. Default is No."

After changing this to Yes I have had variations of "Search Engine Friendly URLs", "Use Apache mod_rewrite" and "Add suffix to URLs" work for me. I almost gave up on SEF URLs, bat and glad I kept checking.

zachalig
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by zachalig » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks Kristobal! Solution #1 fixed it.

samgallo
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by samgallo » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 am

Gabriello wrote:I was struggling with this problem as well. After I unselected the SEO settings within the Global Configuration, it all started to work miraculously. Gabriello

This suggestion just cured my 404 problem. Thanks!!!!

RedMike
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by RedMike » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 am

I've been struggling with this issue for hours today myself and after reading multiple threads on this board (all vaguely related), I finally just started messing with my Apache settings.

For full disclosure, I'm running on my development machine: Windows Vista (eek), Apache 2.2, Joomla 1.5.

Everything was working fantastically well...then I set "Search Engine Friendly URLs" and "Use Apache mod_rewrite" to Yes and things went downhill rapidly (pear-shaped, as my British friends would say).

I could see my frontpage but every other link resulted in a 404 error.

As far as I can tell, the following things eventually led to success. Much of this was written by others on this forum (thank you all for sharing!). First, the .htacess file:

* Ensure file is called ".htaccess" and not "htaccess.txt"
* File needs to be in the root Joomla directory (could be the root of the webserver or not...in my case, joomla was in a subdirectory and that was where the .htaccess file needed to be)
* I commented out this line: "Options +FollowSymLinks"
* I uncommented out the "RewriteBase /"
* Since I had installed Joomla in a subdirectory, I changed the RewriteBase line to include my subdirectory like so... RewriteBase /subdirectory_name/
* Unlike a few suggestions around, I did not add any AddHandler lines to the file

For sake of clarity, here is the full contents of my .htaccess file:

Code: Select all

##
# @version $Id: htaccess.txt 10492 2008-07-02 06:38:28Z ircmaxell $
# @package Joomla
# @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2008 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved.
# @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL
# Joomla! is Free Software
##

#####################################################
#  READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE
#
# The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems
# with some server configurations.  It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already
# be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in
# your .htaccess file.  If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to
# beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's.  If they work,
# it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here.
#
#####################################################

##  Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above.
# Options +FollowSymLinks

#
#  mod_rewrite in use

RewriteEngine On

########## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits
## If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below
## This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla!
#
# Block out any script trying to set a mosConfig value through the URL
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} mosConfig_[a-zA-Z_]{1,21}(=|\%3D) [OR]
# Block out any script trying to base64_encode crap to send via URL
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR]
# Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]
# Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR]
# Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})
# Send all blocked request to homepage with 403 Forbidden error!
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [F,L]
#
########## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits

#  Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL
#  is not directly related to physical file paths.
#  Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root)

RewriteBase /subdirectory_name/

########## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section
#
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.feed|\.pdf|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) index.php
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]
#
########## End - Joomla! core SEF Section
But now the tricky part (for me anyway), I had to jump into my Apache configuration file, httpd.conf. The file can be found in the "conf" directory off your apache directory. By default, it seems like my settings would not allow the .htaccess files directives to override the default apache settings. That sentence was easy to type just now...but took me a few hours to figure out (I'm not an Apache pro).

In order to allow the .htaccess file to work, I added the following section:

Code: Select all

<Directory "C:/Apache/htdocs/subdirectory_name">
    #
    # Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
    # or any combination of:
    #   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI MultiViews
    #
    # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
    # doesn't give it to you.
    #
    # The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please see
    # http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options
    # for more information.
    #
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

#
    # AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
    # It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
    #   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    #
    AllowOverride FileInfo

#
    # Controls who can get stuff from this server.
    #
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
That code was put directly beneath the <Directory "C:/Apache/htdocs"></Directory> node.

The trick seemed to be that "AllowOverride FileInfo" line. And be sure to replace "subdirectory_name" in my code above with your subdirectory name.

I hope this further clarification to others work will help folks out.

Regards,
Mike R.

maurie
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by maurie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Hi all

I have just uploaded my site, it was hosted on my own server but I have now purchased web space with supergreen hosting. I have exported the database and integrated it and all is well as far as data is concerned (CB and Modules etc). I can enter through the admin side with no problems and all is well. My only problem is with the front end Get the 404 error as described in this forum.

It means not a lot to me as I am not code literate and would not have a clue on what to alter.

If there is a very kind person that could take me through some basic steps I would be very greatfull.

Many thanks

M Freeman :-\ :-\ :-\

vjtemplates
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by vjtemplates » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 pm

maurie wrote:My only problem is with the front end Get the 404 error as described in this forum.
Try to turn off SEF, rename .htaccess to htaccess.txt. If still error, try to look at the error log.
Joomla Templates & VirtueMart Themes

http://www.vjtemplates.com

maurie
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by maurie » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:57 am

Many thanks for your reply i will try that and let you know.

king regards

maurice

ironick
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by ironick » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:07 am

10х Kristobal!!!
God BLESS you, Man! After one sleepless night, I'm here and reading for "easy sollution"... My site is alive, again! So f**** easy...default menu was set in the Main Menu....
10x again!!!

Return to “Installation 1.5”