Strange error

Discuss the universal connector for forums and other applications. (including vBridge )
Mr_Bob
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Strange error

Post by Mr_Bob » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:33 pm

OK, I decided to take it upon myself to install vbridge.  It all went well until I went to edit the configuration.  First, according to IE there was an error on line 70 or something of the sort anyway.  Secondly, after updating the settings to the correct values.......I get what the attached images show.  Obviously, I can't go on setting everything up with the configuration like this :D.  How can these be fixed, or if it is not fixable I'll throw this into the bugtracker I'm not certain if it is just me or alot of people.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to my little world.

qbonoguy
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Strange error

Post by qbonoguy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:52 am

Ok, I just chmod 777 my vb includes directory and this error went away... I was having the same error...
--> Brian Robertson

Predator
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Predator » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:49 pm

Mr_Bob wrote: OK, I decided to take it upon myself to install vbridge.  It all went well until I went to edit the configuration.  First, according to IE there was an error on line 70 or something of the sort anyway.  Secondly, after updating the settings to the correct values.......I get what the attached images show.  Obviously, I can't go on setting everything up with the configuration like this :D.  How can these be fixed, or if it is not fixable I'll throw this into the bugtracker I'm not certain if it is just me or alot of people.
Thanks
The Permission for the folder didn't allow writting, but the script will write everytime until it is written, so i must add a if clause, if not writable leave it.
The "Humor, Fun and Games" forum has  more than 2500 Posts, so why not build a "Humor, Fun and Games Working" Group?
Malicious tongues say we have this WG right from the start, they call it core team :D

Predator
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Predator » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:18 pm

qbonoguy wrote: Ok, I just chmod 777 my vb includes directory and this error went away... I was having the same error...
Will add a check so that you don't need anylonger to chmod the whole folder.
The "Humor, Fun and Games" forum has  more than 2500 Posts, so why not build a "Humor, Fun and Games Working" Group?
Malicious tongues say we have this WG right from the start, they call it core team :D

Return to “com_connector - Multi Joomla Bridge”