The ultimate free community for ALL NET SINGLES!

allnetsingles
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

The ultimate free community for ALL NET SINGLES!

Post by allnetsingles » Sat May 03, 2008 3:26 am

I am proud to announce a FREE community bringing together singles from any social or dating site on the net! The only place for real singles who want to date!
http://www.allnetsingles.com
- an e-magazine by singletomingle(tm) LLC

Template: emagazine by iboldesign, customized by jasonC.

Additional Extensions: CB, PMS, Fireboard, liveuserspro, events, attend events, seyret, adsmanager, hotornot2, too much more to list.

Custom Development: i wish i knew how to write code but the last time i tried was in C++ class in HS. i did do a little modifying to some html and some graphics.

Other Features: my site aims to bring together singles from any social or dating website(free or paid) on the net and give them a free way to meet and date, news and articles on singles and dating, as well as promote my speed-dating events. users can post and search links to other profiles, galleries, and blogs, their usernames on paid or free dating sites, and IM usernames. users can post and search nationwide dating ads in which singles can specify who pays, what type of date, and more. users can post dating videos where they describe the type of person they are looking for, or just funny videos they may find on the web having to do with dating and singles. users can also submit or browse articles on a range of topics like online dating sites, dating advice, dating news, and celebrity singles.

Specific areas of my site that I'd like feedback on: the site is still brand new, and does not have any users yet, so please keep in mind that there's not much content. but, please give me real honest feedback on anything and everything you can think of. specifically i would like some advice on how to perform a database search of other websites from inside my own. if thats possible... ALSO, please comment on the general site premise and originality, the content, workflow, navigation, and color scheme.

Additional Comments: I am really enjoying webdesign. I started in dec07 with a simple static site using tripod to promote and sell reservations to my local speed-dating events but I quickly realized that it's hard to get traffic with that kind of site. After much searching and floundering about, i found a hosting company that would enable me to use php, sql, etc to make a dynamic site without knowing how to install and edit code. Then i stumbled upon joomla and drupal etc. I decided to go with joomla for my site because of the ease of use and multitude of templates and extensions. It was the best idea ive ever had... THANKS JOOMLA PEEPS YALL ROCK!

yossarain
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: The ultimate free community for ALL NET SINGLES!

Post by yossarain » Wed May 28, 2008 9:52 am

hi...your website is not showing up...

Latvuska
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Latvuska » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:39 am

only see "index of...." :-\

Joyce Mar
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by Joyce Mar » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:27 am

I'm prompted for a username and password when accessing your URL.

allnetsingles
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by allnetsingles » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Wow, i should have checked this sooner, sorry to the 500 people who tried to view this. I would have fixed the link a long time ago!
anyway, it will work now. I actually had to forward it.

eltrueque
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by eltrueque » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:23 am

I could no see your page...

Return to “1.0 x Site Showcase - Archived.”