infinite loop detected in jerror joomla 1.7

Joomla versions 2.5, 1.7 and 1.6 are all end-of-life since December 31st 2014 and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
PHEASANTT
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

infinite loop detected in jerror joomla 1.7

Post by PHEASANTT » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi,

I am a newbie to Joomla, so require sombody to help me.

Host provider is Joomlawired
Joomla template provided by Youtheme.

I have installed the template on the host provider and when I go to the tempory domain Joomla shows the warning message to delete the instalation file. Once I have deleted the instalation file it then shows the error message " infinite loop detected in jerror ". I have looked on this site and it said there was a problem with the configuration.php file (passwords, database name or user name) all these have been checked out and are ok. Joomla wired looked and said that We have checked your website and have noticed that there are no tables within your database. This is resulting in the JError. To resolve this you will need to re-install Joomla.

I have reinstalled Joomla but the same error occurs.

I have also asked Youtheme for help but they have not responded!

Can anybody help me over this first hurdle please??

mbrsolution
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: infinite loop detected in jerror joomla 1.7

Post by mbrsolution » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello, have a look at this post http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=615&t=644655

Kind regards

Return to “Installation Joomla! 2.5”