JED login issues

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
joombah
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

JED login issues

Post by joombah » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:27 am

I find myself questioning my sanity for having missed the multiple warnings that was presented already in many areas of the site and Joomla forums. My apologies for everyone here, moderators and administrators. I have made a mistake in which I hope may be accepted.

Good morning Joomla,

I would like to seek assistance on why I am unable to login to JED. I am hoping with this login I may be able re-publish my component JoomBah jobs into JED again.

Regards,
Zaki

joombah
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: JED login issues

Post by joombah » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:10 am

Good morning JED team,

To date I am still unable to login onto the https://extensions.joomla.org/index.php to republish my component. Perhaps I am missing something still?

btw, I had forgotten to include the ticket # as stated Ticket: 9942 as the component is still being investigated?

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by AMurray » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:10 am

If you go to the JED login screen, there is a "forgot password" / "forgot username" function : https://extensions.joomla.org/register/profile/edit/

Doesn't that work?
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

joombah
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by joombah » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:42 am

Yes, of course I did try that link. A message showed stating that email was sent but I check my email and Junk mail but no email to reset my password.

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”