Flipbook not going full screen with several browsers

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
LaurentR2D2
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Flipbook not going full screen with several browsers

Post by LaurentR2D2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Hello,

I'm using Flip pdf for Mac ( https://www.flipbuilder.com/flip-pdf-mac/ ) which allow me to export flipbook modules for Joomla. I insert the module with the loadposition command in an article, and until now I never had any problem with it. Clicking on the publication would make it appear full screen. Since several days, all my previous publications don't go full screen in a lot of viewers, like Firefox, Chrome. On the other side they work fine in Safari, or Firefox on my iPad. The last module I've put online (May 29th) works fine in all the browser. This make it difficult for me to find what is going wrong. I've unpublished some of the old article, thinking that less article on one page would solve my problem, but it is not the case. Could you look at the page to see what is going wrong, please ?

https://www.savs-epilepsies.fr/index.ph ... its-libres

Information on my server :
Joomla! 3.9.6 Stable [ Amani ] 7-May-2019 15:00 GMT
PHP 7.2.18
Apache cgi-fcgi

Thank you

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Flipbook not going full screen with several browsers

Post by AMurray » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:50 pm

Works OK in the two browsers I have installed: Firefox (desktop Win 7, v67.0.1) and in Google Chrome (desktop, Win 7, v 74.0.3729.169)
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

LaurentR2D2
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Flipbook not going full screen with several browsers

Post by LaurentR2D2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:42 pm

AMurray wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:50 pm
Works OK in the two browsers I have installed: Firefox (desktop Win 7, v67.0.1) and in Google Chrome (desktop, Win 7, v 74.0.3729.169)
Thank you for your answer. I've finally decided to regenerate the modules with Flip pdf for Mac and to replace the modules in Joomla with the new ones, and now full screen works again. I think I'll never know what went wrong :)

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”