RSForm - how to limit number of submissions to different options?

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
hebeginte
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

RSForm - how to limit number of submissions to different options?

Post by hebeginte » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:22 am

Hello, I would like to ask - maybe you know - how I can limit the number of submission to RSForm!Pro to each of options (I have three options (3 different events)), is it possible?
To make it for all the form is easy – I found on internet - https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/docume ... sions.html
But how can I limit to each of options? Thank you for your help ;) :geek:

Ch3vr0n
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: RSForm - how to limit number of submissions to different options?

Post by Ch3vr0n » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:36 am

RSform is actively being maintained? Why not simply ask the developers?

hebeginte
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by hebeginte » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:48 am

Excuse me, I'm not sure if I understand the question about 'form being maintened' - I created it in the website of my work (for students to register to three different events with different dates and topics), could you please be so kind to explain to whom I should address my question (I mean, what does it mean 'developer' in this case)? thank you.

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:22 pm

Mod. Note: Relocated the topic to the Extensions forum.

Ch3vr0n
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Ch3vr0n » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:02 pm

hebeginte wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:48 am
Excuse me, I'm not sure if I understand the question about 'form being maintened' - I created it in the website of my work (for students to register to three different events with different dates and topics), could you please be so kind to explain to whom I should address my question (I mean, what does it mean 'developer' in this case)? thank you.
i didn't say "form being maintained", i said "RSForm being maintained". That's the name of the extension you said you used. Developer means the one(s) who create and maintain (bugfixes etc) of that extension. In this case RSJoomla.com

hebeginte
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by hebeginte » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 pm

Ch3vr0n wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:02 pm
hebeginte wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:48 am
i didn't say "form being maintained", i said "RSForm being maintained". That's the name of the extension you said you used. Developer means the one(s) who create and maintain (bugfixes etc) of that extension. In this case RSJoomla.com
Thank you. Problem is that they dont have answers in forum, so maybe its impossible to do and the best way will be to make three different forms for each event (then will be possibility to limit the number of submissions quite easy). Anyway if someone knows the answer I will be very thankfull.

Ch3vr0n
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by Ch3vr0n » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:02 pm

Well that's stated on the forums. For the best support you need a support subscription to the extensions. Then they answer relatively fast. They do for me anyway

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”