AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Discuss the development and implementation of Joomla! bots/Plugins here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Locked
fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by fotisevangelou » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:28 am

tiedyefl1 wrote: first the all videos plugin is working greatly but i think it may be causing an interference with another emed code i am trying to use.  also i am sort of a newbie.  a friend of mine with almost unlimited bandwidth has offered to hot my video's on his server as a cross promotion to his site.  he gave the embed code and i put it in a static page, however when the page is never done loading it on the front end, and it is appears to be trying to come up as a flash video.

the code i entered on the page is



the link is

http://www.stileindustries.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=44

any help is greatly appreciated and a bigs thanks in advance

one last thing i am also trying to use the {myspacevideocode} tag and the video will not play same link as above
The embed code is wrong, but what does it have to do with AllVideos?
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by fotisevangelou » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:30 am

kissja wrote:
fotisevangelou wrote:
Do not desper! Use the CSS Class option that comes with AllVideos. It's in the params page.

Add a class called "allvideos". Then insert this css code in your template's css file.

Code: Select all

.allvideos {position:relative;z-index:9999;}
This will perhaps force the div layer on which the videos are on to come higher than other layers used by the template, that might cause problems.

Alternatively, you can delete all div containers in the php code inside mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos.php ...  ;)

Let us know how it works out for you...
only works in IE to delete temporary internet files and reopen (not refresh) the article and next time to do it again :(

css "hack" and remove divs from php doesn't work for me
It's clearly a template issue. Nothing wrong with AllVideos plugin. Test it by reverting to the Solarflare template.
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

kissja
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by kissja » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:53 pm

fotisevangelou wrote:
kissja wrote:
only works in IE to delete temporary internet files and reopen (not refresh) the article and next time to do it again :(

css "hack" and remove divs from php doesn't work for me
It's clearly a template issue. Nothing wrong with AllVideos plugin. Test it by reverting to the Solarflare template.
now i tested with Solarflare and the same results :(
(joomla 1.0.11., allvideo 2.1)

direct link to article with videos:
http://mkdsz.hu/index.php?option=com_co ... &Itemid=44

(...)

i published off all of the modules and now it works fine :)
i have 10-15 modules, it'l be a nice work to guess which one's fault the result

see ya
Last edited by kissja on Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kissja
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by kissja » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm

yeah, "Tab Modul" is a guilty, if that module is unpublished, allvideo works like a charm

here is Tab Modul's css, maybe it helps to figure out a solution (i think problems are position and z-index)

Code: Select all

.dynamic-tab-pane-control.tab-pane {
	position:	relative;
	/*width:		100%;		 width needed weird IE bug */
	/*margin-right:	-2px;	 to make room for the shadow */
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab {
	width: 70px;
	height: 16px;
	background-color: #000033;
	position: relative;
	top: 0;
	display: inline;
	float: left;
	overflow: hidden;
	cursor: pointer;
	margin: 1px -1px 1px 2px;
	padding: 2px 0px 0px 0px;
	border: 0;
	z-index: 1;
	font: 11px Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	white-space: nowrap;
	text-align: center;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab.selected {
	width: 74px !important;
	height: 18px !important;
	background-color: #006633;
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
	border-bottom-width:	0;
	z-index: 3;
	padding:	2px 0px 0px 0px;
	margin: 1px -3px -3px 0px;
	top: -2px;
	font: 11px Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab a {
	font:	11px Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	color: #fff;
	text-decoration: none;
	cursor: pointer;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab.hover {
	font:	11px Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	width: 70px;
	height: 16px;
	background-color: #003399;
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-page {

/*	border: 1px solid rgb( 145, 155, 156 ); */
/*	background: rgb( 252, 252, 254 ); */
	z-index: 2;
	position: relative;
	top: -2px;
	font: 11px Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	color: #333;
	
	/*244, 243, 238*/
	/* 145, 155, 156*/
	padding-top:	20px;
/*	width: 97%;  stupid stupid stupid IE!!!
width: 175px; */
	float: left;

}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row {
	z-index: 1;
	white-space: nowrap;
}

tiedyefl1
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:47 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by tiedyefl1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:46 pm

i didn't know if it was due to allvideos or not, i thought maybe the allvideos plug in somehow was trying to change the player to a flash player.  then i thought if it wasn't because of allvideos you would know the solution.  now i know the code is wrong, but it works on myspace so i don't know what exactly is wrong, could you help me or at least point me in the right direction.  thank you

tiedyefl1
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:47 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by tiedyefl1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:53 pm

actually the all videos plug in is causing the problem.  i use the plug in to play music off of my server but i want to embed my video's from another server.  this is from the guy who runs the server i am on.

"It looks like its housed inside some kind of flash player plugin or
something. When I right click on the White box it says Flash Player.
I looked at the code and the videos that are pulling from my server are
insde this script below then it is inside a flash player script, my videos
are windows media, so you have to take them out of this Flash code.




how do i embed his code without it being housed in the allvideo flash player
thank you very much
Last edited by tiedyefl1 on Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nickers
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:58 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by nickers » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:19 pm

Is it possible to use AllVideos to embed something like this?
http://podcasts.cnn.net/cnn/services/po ... 3.affl.m4v

Located here, under VIDEO PODCASTS:
http://www.cnn.com/services/podcasting/

Just wondering... didn't seem possible looking at it quickly...

Thanks!
nickers

tiedyefl1
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:47 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by tiedyefl1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:58 pm

i am also having the same problem as blunderpup, when i have many mp3 files on one page everything over number 9 plays the first listed song.  did anybody find a solution to this

blunderpup
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:03 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by blunderpup » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:30 pm

tiedyefl1 wrote: i am also having the same problem as blunderpup, when i have many mp3 files on one page everything over number 9 plays the first listed song.  did anybody find a solution to this
I resolved this, perhaps in a less satisfactory way, using a different plugin called "Mini-MP3 Player. Below is the code to activate this. It displays by default a small play button and this did not seem to cause the problems once a number of files were on a page. Below is how I've used it in a table. The command section in the left cell and the description in the right cell of a two column table.

{mmp3}Pal_Yat_Chee1950.mp3{/mmp3} Pal-Yat-Chee (1950)

See it in action at http://kelleyunderwood.com/index.php?op ... 1&Itemid=2

mikesalaz
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:52 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by mikesalaz » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:12 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain a little more info on this change?

I also use a Rockettheme Template.

All Video Plug in works flawless in FireFox but I have IE issues. I's intermittent, and I am hoping this CSS change will work.

Mike
fotisevangelou wrote:
ragdollop wrote: I wish I could figure out how to make it work with my current template.  I know that it is not allvideos fault and is the template, but I really can't change my template at this time.  Has anyone figured out what the conflict is with some templates?
Do not desper! Use the CSS Class option that comes with AllVideos. It's in the params page.

Add a class called "allvideos". Then insert this css code in your template's css file.

Code: Select all

.allvideos {position:relative;z-index:9999;}
This will perhaps force the div layer on which the videos are on to come higher than other layers used by the template, that might cause problems.

Alternatively, you can delete all div containers in the php code inside mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos.php ...  ;)

Let us know how it works out for you...

blunderpup
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:03 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by blunderpup » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:15 am

mikesalaz wrote: Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain a little more info on this change?

I also use a Rockettheme Template.

All Video Plug in works flawless in FireFox but I have IE issues. I's intermittent, and I am hoping this CSS change will work.
Do you have the roklatest module installed? I found that this module rendered my .flv videos useless in IE after the first visit. replacing it fixed it.

j3cubcapt
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:41 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by j3cubcapt » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:53 am

fotisevangelou wrote:
The only solution I can think of is that you put the mambot that add the php code in a "higher" position than the AllVideos.
I did not mean, changing the tag order!!

I meant, go to the backend, open the list with the mambots and REORDER there, so that the "add php" mambot has a "higher" order number that the allvideos!! 2 is higher than 5, OK?

Did you understand what I'm talking about? This order defines the activation order of the mambots inside your site. If "add php" has a higher order it will be activated first, return the id, and then the allvideos would be activated, returning the video code...
I do not see a "add_php" in my bot list to move in an order higher than All video. Should I have a "add_php"?

I'm using Joomla 1.0.11, with the Joomlashack Element Template. I have read all of the documentation inside the Bot. I have uploaded the movies to the proper folder "/images/stories/videos
The videos are about 100mb Mp4's. I used {mp4}video_name{/mp4} All I get on the page is the "Blue Q" logo. Is there something I'm missing?

fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by fotisevangelou » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:53 am

j3cubcapt wrote:
fotisevangelou wrote:
The only solution I can think of is that you put the mambot that add the php code in a "higher" position than the AllVideos.
I did not mean, changing the tag order!!

I meant, go to the backend, open the list with the mambots and REORDER there, so that the "add php" mambot has a "higher" order number that the allvideos!! 2 is higher than 5, OK?

Did you understand what I'm talking about? This order defines the activation order of the mambots inside your site. If "add php" has a higher order it will be activated first, return the id, and then the allvideos would be activated, returning the video code...
I do not see a "add_php" in my bot list to move in an order higher than All video. Should I have a "add_php"?

I'm using Joomla 1.0.11, with the Joomlashack Element Template. I have read all of the documentation inside the Bot. I have uploaded the movies to the proper folder "/images/stories/videos
The videos are about 100mb Mp4's. I used {mp4}video_name{/mp4} All I get on the page is the "Blue Q" logo. Is there something I'm missing?

Well MP4 is not the best format to choose to stream content. I would suggest either FLV or MOV (Quicktime).

You are seeing the Blue Logo of QT because your MP4 file is being downloaded. You have to be careful what formats you choose to stream. For example AVI videos are not "streamable". However FLV is "streamable".

;)
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

j3cubcapt
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:41 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by j3cubcapt » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:03 pm

fotisevangelou, I'm sorry that you have to answer such stupid questions from those of us that barely know what we are doing, but your quidance worked perfectly!

I would love to show my videos in "TABS" like on your demo site. Now that I have the movies working. I still could not get the TABS bot working. Could there be a problem getting TABS to work within the Joomlashack Element template?

Any words of wisdom about getting the TABS bot to work?

Will

fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by fotisevangelou » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:33 pm

It can be a template issue. Please see this post:

http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic ... #msg547377

Anything else you want to ask, ask it in that post, so that we'll stick on the same subject. OK?
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

Asphyx
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero
Posts: 2454
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:03 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by Asphyx » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:49 pm

Just a note:

MP4 is quite streamable and even scalable to what the client player can recieve but it must be sent via RTSP and have a streaming server that can negotiate what the player needs.

without that negotiation it will be sent in full quality and stall while it is finishing downloading.

gracie
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:33 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by gracie » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:18 am

I am having an unusual issue with the allvideos plug-in. Many of my wmv files are playing back at double speed.

I am thinking that maybe it is because the files are encoded at the frame rate of 15 frames per second.

Can AllVideos handle a 15 fps file, or must they be 30 fps? Will I need to re-encode the videos. or is there a fix for this in the plug in? My video files are at http://www.electricpictures.la/Articles/Video/

atombee
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:22 am

Installed v2.0:/wierd error msg/uninstalled/reinstalled 1.0 -broken now too

Post by atombee » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:08 am

I had videos working fine at http://www.sunpopblue.com but wanted to start adding music (outtakes) mp3 to the site. AllVideos seemed to be the answer.

I installed 2.0.1 ... added a post with links as directed ... immediately got this error message (on the page where the mp3s were supposed to be):

Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier '3' in /var/www/html/sunpopblue.com/mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos.php on line 151

And the videos all disappeared on my site.

I tried to make a directory for audio, couldn't upload to it for some reason.

I gave up on audio ... uninstalled AllVideos 2.0.2 and reinstalled 1.0x ... which was working before {[youtube]} .... now they aren't working.

Please help.

fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by fotisevangelou » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:53 am

gracie wrote: I am having an unusual issue with the allvideos plug-in. Many of my wmv files are playing back at double speed.

I am thinking that maybe it is because the files are encoded at the frame rate of 15 frames per second.

Can AllVideos handle a 15 fps file, or must they be 30 fps? Will I need to re-encode the videos. or is there a fix for this in the plug in? My video files are at http://www.electricpictures.la/Articles/Video/
The playback of WMV files is done using the standard tag. So there is no interfering -as far as I know- to the video playback. AllVideos can handle any number of fps cause it's independant of the medium. AllVideos is just the "container".

Perhaps you should try re-encoding your files in another format, just to make sure there is no problem in the original version that reflects to encoded wmv's.

Report back...  ;)
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Installed v2.0:/wierd error msg/uninstalled/reinstalled 1.0 -broken now too

Post by fotisevangelou » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:57 am

atombee wrote: I had videos working fine at http://www.sunpopblue.com but wanted to start adding music (outtakes) mp3 to the site. AllVideos seemed to be the answer.

I installed 2.0.1 ... added a post with links as directed ... immediately got this error message (on the page where the mp3s were supposed to be):

Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier '3' in /var/www/html/sunpopblue.com/mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos.php on line 151

And the videos all disappeared on my site.

I tried to make a directory for audio, couldn't upload to it for some reason.

I gave up on audio ... uninstalled AllVideos 2.0.2 and reinstalled 1.0x ... which was working before {[youtube]} .... now they aren't working.

Please help.

OK, first of all, do not despare!

Today I am releasing version 2.2 which solves the "Unknown modifier '3' in /var/www..." issue.

As for not being able to upload audio or video files -I guess through the Media Manager, right?- this has to do with file upload restrictions on Joomla! You can fix that restriction (not recommended, cause you have to hack one file in Joomla!) or use JCE to upload such media files ;)

It's your pick. So wait today for the new release and tell me what solution you chose for the uploading.
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

atombee
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:22 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by atombee » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:03 am

thank you! I will be waiting!

knox

atombee
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:22 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by atombee » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:48 pm

I have been  looking for 2.2 ... :pop ... is it not quite ready? thank you!

scare
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: Orlando
Contact:

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by scare » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:50 pm

folder is created, wmv file is uploaded, plugin is publised (or atleast it says it is.

the issue is that when i go to mambot and click on the plugin, it says restricted access.  WTF!?

ndondo
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:42 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by ndondo » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:19 pm

Anyone discuss the issues regarding conflict with transmenu yet?

I have a transmenu on my site, and when the video is playing , the transmenu does not want to extend to submenus at all ..
Anyone has an idea for work around or a solution?
that would be appreciated

thanksss

ryeworth
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:49 pm

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by ryeworth » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:56 pm

Has anyone here had problems with IE7 and allvideo 2.0 ?

Works a treat in FF1.5  FF2. and even old IE6...  but not IE7  (and its not a template issue!)

See this thread for more detail.

http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic ... cseen.html

I really could do with an answer to this one if someone could point me in the right direction?

fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by fotisevangelou » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:44 pm

ryeworth wrote:
Has anyone here had problems with IE7 and allvideo 2.0 ?

Works a treat in FF1.5  FF2. and even old IE6...  but not IE7  (and its not a template issue!)

See this thread for more detail.

http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic ... cseen.html

I really could do with an answer to this one if someone could point me in the right direction?
New version 2.2 is out...

Please check it out!  ;)
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

atombee
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:22 am

images/stories/audio/ = tried to upload mp3 got error msg

Post by atombee » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:57 am

I installed 2.2 ... it is working with videos from [youtube] on my site, http://www.sunpopblue.com. Decided to try to upload some mp3s again.

Instead of using JoomlaExplorer, which I was having no luck with, I used Media Manager instead. I had created an "Audio" folder within stories, set permissions to 777.

Tried to upload a 5.7 megabyte mp3 (size limit was 8 megs) ... it seem to be fine until the end, when I got "file type not supported." I assume Joomla is looking for an image (.jpg, .gif, png, etc.) not an mp3 in that directory.

How do I get around this?

thanks. knox

fotisevangelou
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Contact:

Re: images/stories/audio/ = tried to upload mp3 got error msg

Post by fotisevangelou » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:02 pm

atombee wrote: I installed 2.2 ... it is working with videos from [youtube] on my site, http://www.sunpopblue.com. Decided to try to upload some mp3s again.

Instead of using JoomlaExplorer, which I was having no luck with, I used Media Manager instead. I had created an "Audio" folder within stories, set permissions to 777.

Tried to upload a 5.7 megabyte mp3 (size limit was 8 megs) ... it seem to be fine until the end, when I got "file type not supported." I assume Joomla is looking for an image (.jpg, .gif, png, etc.) not an mp3 in that directory.

How do I get around this?

thanks. knox
Simple!

Open up includes/joomla.php and run a search for "jpg|" (without the quotes).

You'll have 2 results which will display the allowed filetypes for upload on Joomla. Add as many as you wish, seperating each filetype with a semicolon (|).

OK?
Fotis Evangelou / JoomlaWorks

atombee
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:22 am

Re: AllVideos Plugin v2.0: THE all-in-one video management solution

Post by atombee » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:38 pm

thank you!

User avatar
barnett
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: Nyack, NY

Repeats videos over 10 w/ [youtube]

Post by barnett » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:54 pm

I'm working on a site that has about 20 [youtube] videos in one content item.  I'm using AllVideos 2.2 mambot.  But after about 10 videos load, the rest of the videos begin to repeat some earlier ones, which is not suppose to happen.  Along with repeating the videos it initiates a counter fom 1-10 next to the repeated videos.  I tried to remedy the situation by using the {mospagebreak} to split up the content item but the problem still remains.

Please help!  Here are the content Item pages:

Page 1 - http://www.144musicandarts.com/courses/ ... -jazz.html

Page 2 - http://www.144musicandarts.com/courses/ ... azz_2.html
(repeating starts with last video on page 2 and continues through page 3)

Page 3 - http://www.144musicandarts.com/courses/ ... azz_3.html

I'm not sure if this is a limitation of [youtube] or the allVideos plugin?

Any advise would help.
-barnett
http://www.contemplatedesign.com/ - Joomla Development & Design


Locked

Return to “Plugins/Mambots”