- You need to be registered on our site to download (you can do it for free as well though)
- We have opened a public forum on the site for free users
We have decided that this would be the best solution considering the fact that we actually do a lot of free support on other forums - its just a waste of time trying to keep track of all these...
So from now on, we will have a public forum for all the registered free users. Feel free to post there instead of posting here - it makes it much easier for us to help you out (remember that our customers have priority support though!)
The coming release is currently being finished and it would be great to have some bug-searching power, so if you would like to help us out in this effort - the latest development release is available for download for every registered (free as well) user.
Main features surely are CB 1.0.2 integration, CBE Integration and email activation support. Check a full list of the major and minor changes below.
Go to Globalnerd.org now to register and/or download the latest and greatest
- Correct CB Integration (version 1.0.2)
- CBE Integration to our code base
- Introduction of “Help” Page
- Email Alert Cron Job
- Correct handling of Curl&Http Requests side by side (for GoDaddy hosting issues)
- usernamecheck was broken for IE7
- e-mail activation for free plans & as choice also for paid plans
- e-mail notifications (free or paid +activation iterations)
- SEF Component optimization (once again)
- Custom Intro, Thanks and Cancel Page
- Option to bind user to (different) payment plan
- Reworked Userworkflow - Equality and Similarity Groups to clarify when a user keeps his expiration period and when he can use another trial
- Custom IPN URL to work around hosting issues related to balanced server
- rework email and thanks page text into text particles
- Separation of internal and gateway variables for cleaner posts to gateway
- duplicated Invoice entry prevention was not working correctly
- PaySignet Integration
- Fix for module breaking layouts
- pending status was not correctly checked for on login
This, and of course a huge lot of minor bugfixes, layout fixes and so forth.
And please report here if you have any troubles registering - we are testing the latest development release live on our site! (And excuse the current mess with our forums!)