How to Change mail approval language?

General questions regarding the use of languages in Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: infograf768, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
luisin-TRC
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

How to Change mail approval language?

Post by luisin-TRC » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:33 am

Hello everyone, I´m trying to change the language for the mail register approval in my J.1.6.

- The default language is set to spanish (register form and other parts in front-end is in spanish)
- There is the correct file "es-ES.com_users.ini" in /public_html/language/es-ES

But my joomla sends mail text registration in english.
Changing "en-GB.com_users.ini" with content in "es-ES.com_users.ini" probably works, but ... Is there a better way to Change mail approval language?

Thank you.

dylanjh
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: How to Change mail approval language?

Post by dylanjh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:49 am

If your default site language (front end) is set to es-ES then it should send Spanish.
Have you checked in es-ES.com_users.ini that the relavent entry is indeed in spanish?
EmailAsUsername - Remove Usernames Joomla! Virtuemart And JomSocial registration http://www.lunarhotel.co.uk Many other extensions supported.

luisin-TRC
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by luisin-TRC » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 am

The content of "es-ES.com_users.ini" in /public_html/language/es-ES is correct:

COM_USERS_EMAIL_ACTIVATE_WITH_ADMIN_ACTIVATION_SUBJECT="Aprobación del Registro requerido para su cuenta de %s en %s"
COM_USERS_EMAIL_ACTIVATED_BY_ADMIN_ACTIVATION_BODY="Hola %s,\n\nTu cuenta ha sido activada por un administrador. Puede conectarse a %s usando el nombre de usuario y la contraseña que eligió durante el registro."
COM_USERS_EMAIL_ACTIVATED_BY_ADMIN_ACTIVATION_SUBJECT="Cuenta activada para %s en %s"

luisin-TRC
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by luisin-TRC » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 pm

I´m not sure what was the problem, but now is solved.

I had solve the problem updating the language package (spanish) to 1.6.1 from http://joomlacode.org/gf/download/frsre ... _161v1.zip

Thank you very much!!!

Return to “Language - Joomla! 2.5”