JCollection & Book-Library in Joomla 1.7.3 - more features!

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
unleash_it
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

JCollection & Book-Library in Joomla 1.7.3 - more features!

Post by unleash_it » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello dear Joomla-friends

i run joomla 1.7.3 with

- JCollection and
- Book-Library

and am very very happy with these extensions. They provide a rich and wealthy featureset.
I love the extensions for their flexibility and the options to configure.

I want to share ideas and experience (and yes: if you want to share your site - just do it here)
with other users that run these both extensions.

- Do you have something to adjust, configure and you just do not know how. Write here
- do you have something to complain, let us know!
- you want to have more features or something else. Just let us know.
- do you need to combine BookLibray with another component - to interact with it. Just write here.

If you want to share your ideas, and want to discuss the rich features and options - just do it.

Look forward to a fruitful discussion!! ;D
regards un-leash,
a big fan for ++ 11 years now: With Joomla you can easily create and extend your website: see the site, that offers you ideas & modules - extensions.joomla.org - it lists over 4000 extensions

Gunter
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: JCollection & Book-Library in Joomla 1.7.3 - more featur

Post by Gunter » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 pm

I started using Book-Library to establish a booklibrary for all the climbing Guidebooks of our club members. We want all club members to have easier access to guidebooks and give them the ability to lend books from other members. Therefore, it would be great if the booklibrary had not just a lend button which registers lend requests in the Backend. For private use it would also be useful to have a lend-button then automatically sends an E-mail to the owner of the book.
Ordasoft offers commercial booklibraries but it didn't sound as they had these opportunities.
Does anybody know a way to solve this problem in an easy way?

unleash_it
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: JCollection & Book-Library in Joomla 1.7.3 - more featur

Post by unleash_it » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 am

hi gunter

great to hear from you! well - you have good ideas and all of them are worth to be mentioned
did you ask andrew - the developer of ordasoft - to look after this whish

andrew is very very supportive - and i guess that he is interested to give good ideas a chance.
i would ask him.

all the best to you and all your joomla-endeavours
regards un-leash,
a big fan for ++ 11 years now: With Joomla you can easily create and extend your website: see the site, that offers you ideas & modules - extensions.joomla.org - it lists over 4000 extensions

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”