Title and Description Duplicated

Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 3.x. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 3.x extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
gred81
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Title and Description Duplicated

Post by gred81 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:10 am

Hello to all. Forgive my English. I am writing to you, because I have been searching for a lot of news about it, but I did not find all the information necessary to solve the problem.

I have a site in Joomla, version 3.8. I activated the mod_rewrite and installed "Easy Frontend Seo".

In Search Console, I find many duplicate urls in the "Html enhancements" section.

When I go to open, I find a lot of url starting with /? Id = xx or with / component / content / article /.

If I put in robots.txt Disallow: / component / content / article / * can I feel comfortable? Thank you

gws
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: Title and Description Duplicated

Post by gws » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:19 am

If you disallow content then what will the bots index.
see viewtopic.php?f=712&t=961809

gred81
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Title and Description Duplicated

Post by gred81 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Thank You for help. The url of web site are all index. The question is: how this kind of url not clean are generated? If i do a scan with Screaming Frog i dont find. I have JCH plugin for cache. This can be?

Return to “Search Engine Optimization (Joomla! SEO) in Joomla! 3.x”