What's in 3.9.1?
Joomla 3.9.1 addresses several bugs and improvements, including:
- Fix for the automatic title option of the Latest Actions admin module #22925
- Com_privacy: Redirected to the privacy request form after login #22927
- Update to TinyMCE 4.5.9 #22879
- Performance improvement for the category and tag managers #22117
- Fix for the delete module positions issue #22935
- Preventing the System Privacy Consent plugin from running when logging out through a menu item #22939
- Content - Page Break plugin: Possibility to use a template override for Previous/Next pagination #22932
- Fix navigation to the first page in pagination when SEF is off #23042
- System - User Actions Log plugin: Removal of the number of days limitation #23084
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Discussion Forum: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=967568