Course Manager

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Post Reply
mtreacy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Course Manager

Post by mtreacy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Hi all, We're working with a Joomla 2.5 site that uses the Course Manager extension. There is no documentation online for this (this is all I could find: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/course-manager/)

Currently we're experiencing an error where the page that is supposed to show a customer's bookings and course information, as well as allow them to edit the bookings, is not populating the course listings.

Does anyone out there have experience with this piece of software? Or have any documentation that would be helpful? :eek:

User avatar
toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master
Posts: 11165
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:48 am
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: Course Manager

Post by toivo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:14 pm

There is a Joomla 3.x extension, based on Course Manager 1.7, called OSG Seminar Manager. It is free and it can be downloaded from https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... r-manager/.

There is also a paid PRO version, available from https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... nager-pro/. Both extensions seem to have been updated recently.

You should consider migrating your site to a supported version of Joomla. The latest version is Joomla 3.9.5.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

mtreacy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Course Manager

Post by mtreacy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi Toivo,

Thank you for the quick reply. We are currently developing a completely new website and are hoping to have that up and running in the next month. The current site is something that was put together by a previous developer about four years ago. I'm not sure if we should be upgrading the software at this point as it may cause some teething issues that would not necessarily be worth it in the long run.

User avatar
toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master
Posts: 11165
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:48 am
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: Course Manager

Post by toivo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Understood.

If the Course Manager extension started to misbehave just recently, was any server maintenance done like PHP upgrade, which could trigger errors in obsolete functions of the old PHP code?

If you would like to troubleshoot further, you can set the level of error reporting in Global Configuration to 'Maximum' and enable the Debug option. You should also post the results of the Forum Post Assistant (FPA) by following the instructions from viewtopic.php?f=806&t=969442.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

mtreacy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Course Manager

Post by mtreacy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:22 pm

Forum Post Assistant (v1.4.8 (koine)) : 24th April 2019 wrote:
Problem Description :: wrote:Bookings not being displayed on account profile view my courses page
Log/Error Message :: wrote:No error message shown
Basic Environment :: wrote:Joomla! Instance :: Joomla! 2.5.11-Stable (Ember) 26-April-2013
Joomla! Platform :: Joomla Platform 11.4.0-Stable (Brian Kernighan) 03-Jan-2012
Joomla! Configured :: Yes | Read-Only (444) | Owner: --protected-- . (uid: 1/gid: 1) | Group: --protected-- (gid: 1) | Valid For: 2.5
Configuration Options :: Offline: false | SEF: true | SEF Suffix: false | SEF ReWrite: false | .htaccess/web.config: Yes | GZip: false | Cache: false | CacheTime: 15 | CacheHandler: file | CachePlatformPrefix: N/A | FTP Layer: false | Proxy: N/A | LiveSite: | Session lifetime: 30 | Session handler: database | Shared sessions: N/A | SSL: 0 | Error Reporting: none | Site Debug: false | Language Debug: false | Default Access: 1 | Unicode Slugs: false | dbConnection Type: mysql | PHP Supports J! 2.5.11: Yes | Database Supports J! 2.5.11: Yes | Database Credentials Present: Yes |

Host Configuration :: OS: Linux | OS Version: 3.12.18-clouder0 | Technology: x86_64 | Web Server: Apache/2.4.39 (Unix) mod_hive/6.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 | Encoding: gzip, deflate, br | Doc Root: --protected-- | System TMP Writable: Yes | Free Disk Space : 15.89 GiB |

PHP Configuration :: Version: 5.6.40 | PHP API: cgi-fcgi | Session Path Writable: No | Display Errors: 1 | Error Reporting: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING | Log Errors To: | Last Known Error: | Register Globals: | Magic Quotes: | Safe Mode: | Open Base: | Uploads: 1 | Max. Upload Size: 700M | Max. POST Size: 700M | Max. Input Time: -1 | Max. Execution Time: 30 | Memory Limit: 768M

Database Configuration :: Version: 5.6.36-82.1-log (Client:5.5.32) | Host: --protected-- (--protected--) | default Collation: utf8_general_ci (default Character Set: utf8) | Database Size: 56.60 MiB | #of Tables:  139
Detailed Environment :: wrote:PHP Extensions :: Core (5.6.40) | date (5.6.40) | ereg () | libxml () | openssl () | pcre () | sqlite3 (0.7-dev) | zlib (2.0) | bcmath () | bz2 () | calendar () | ctype () | curl () | dba () | dom (20031129) | enchant (1.1.0) | hash (1.0) | fileinfo (1.0.5) | filter (0.11.0) | ftp () | gd () | gettext () | SPL (0.2) | iconv () | session () | intl (1.1.0) | json (1.2.1) | ldap () | mbstring () | mcrypt () | standard (5.6.40) | mysql (1.0) | mysqli (0.1) | pcntl () | mysqlnd (mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $) | PDO (1.0.4dev) | pdo_mysql (1.0.2) | pdo_pgsql (1.0.2) | pdo_sqlite (1.0.1) | pgsql () | Phar (2.0.2) | posix () | pspell () | readline (5.6.40) | Reflection ($Id: 5f15287237d5f78d75b19c26915aa7bd83dee8b8 $) | imap () | shmop () | SimpleXML (0.1) | soap () | sockets () | exif (1.4 $Id: cad29b729548e4206f0697710cc9e177f26fdff3 $) | sysvmsg () | sysvsem () | tidy (2.0) | tokenizer (0.1) | wddx () | xml () | xmlreader (0.1) | xmlrpc (0.51) | xmlwriter (0.1) | xsl (0.1) | zip (1.12.5) | cgi-fcgi () | bz2_filter (0.1) | mailparse (2.1.6) | memcache (2.2.6) | memcached (2.2.0) | mhash () | Zend Engine (2.6.0) |
Potential Missing Extensions ::

Switch User Environment (Experimental) :: PHP CGI: Yes | Server SU: Yes | PHP SU: Yes | Custom SU (LiteSpeed/Cloud/Grid): Yes
Potential Ownership Issues: No
Folder Permissions :: wrote:Core Folders :: images/ (755) | components/ (755) | modules/ (755) | plugins/ (755) | language/ (755) | templates/ (755) | cache/ (755) | logs/ (755) | tmp/ (775) | administrator/components/ (755) | administrator/modules/ (755) | administrator/language/ (755) | administrator/templates/ (755) | administrator/logs/ (---) |

Elevated Permissions (First 10) :: Classes/PHPExcel/locale/ (777) | templates/fatgreekwedding/html/ (777) | templates/j51_evolution.bak/html/com_courseman/ (777) | templates/j51_evolution.bak/language/ (777) | templates/j51_evolution/html/com_courseman/ (777) | templates/j51_evolution/html/com_courseman/paypal/Stripe/ (777) | templates/j51_evolution/javascript/ (777) | templates/j51_evolution/language/ (777) | templates/j51_executive/language/ (777) | tmp/ (775) |
Database Information :: wrote:Database statistics :: Uptime: 2800162 | Threads: 1 | Questions: 23444462 | Slow queries: 40 | Opens: 863 | Flush tables: 1 | Open tables: 819 | Queries per second avg: 8.372 |
Extensions Discovered :: wrote:Components :: SITE ::
Core :: com_wrapper (2.5.0) 1 | com_mailto (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: Default (1.6.7) ? | WF_AUTOSAVE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_DIRECTIONALITY_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FULLSCREEN_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LINK_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_IMGMANAGER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_ANCHOR_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_SOURCE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_ARTICLE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_TEXTCASE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_CAPTION_TITLE (2.1.7) ? | WF_CONTEXTMENU_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LISTS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LAYER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_BROWSER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_CLIPBOARD_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_NONBREAKING_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_KITCHENSINK_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_VISUALCHARS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_PRINT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_STYLE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FONTSELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_MEDIAMANAGER_TITLE (2.0.14) ? | WF_CHARMAP_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_CLEANUP_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FONTCOLOR_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_VISUALBLOCKS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_INLINEPOPUPS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_SEARCHREPLACE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_XHTMLXTRAS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_PREVIEW_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FONTSIZESELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_STYLESELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FORMATSELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_TABLE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_SPELLCHECKER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_MEDIA_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LINKS_JOOMLALINKS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_POPUPS_WINDOW_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_POPUPS_JCEMEDIABOX_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_GOOGLEMAPS_TITLE (2.3.1) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VINE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIMEO_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_[youtube]_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FILESYSTEM_JOOMLA_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_MEDIAPLAYER_JCEPLAYER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LINK_SEARCH_TITLE (2.4.3) ? |

Components :: ADMIN ::
Core :: com_admin (2.5.0) 1 | com_cache (2.5.0) 1 | com_modules (2.5.0) 1 | com_search (2.5.0) 1 | com_users (2.5.0) 1 | com_categories (2.5.0) 1 | com_banners (2.5.0) 1 | com_config (2.5.0) 1 | com_installer (2.5.0) 1 | com_messages (2.5.0) 1 | com_login (2.5.0) 1 | com_newsfeeds (2.5.0) 1 | com_joomlaupdate (2.5.0) 1 | com_languages (2.5.0) 1 | com_menus (2.5.0) 1 | com_finder (2.5.0) 1 | com_checkin (2.5.0) 1 | com_content (2.5.0) 1 | com_plugins (2.5.0) 1 | com_redirect (2.5.0) 1 | com_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | com_templates (2.5.0) 1 | com_cpanel (2.5.0) 1 | com_media (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: ChronoForms (4.0 RC3.5) ? | com_djimageslider (2.0.1.stable) 1 | COM_SIGPRO (3.0.5) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LATEST (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LOGS (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_MOSTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LISTER (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_NEWS (1.6.7) ? | DOCman - DOCLink (1.6.7) ? | DOCman - Standard Buttons (1.6.7) ? | dmtestplugin (1.6.7) ? | Search - DOCman (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LATESTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_APPROVAL (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_TOP (1.6.7) ? | DOCman (1.6.7) ? | com_logman (2.0.1) 1 | Courseman (1.7.7) ? | com_extman (2.0.1) 1 | EXTman (1.0.0RC4) ? | COM_WORDPRESS (3.3.1) ? | Akeeba (3.7.10) ? | com_image_repository (1.0.0) 1 | FW Gallery (2.1.0) ? | JCE (2.3.1) ? |

Modules :: SITE ::
Core :: mod_whosonline (2.5.0) 1 | mod_languages (2.5.0) 1 | mod_users_latest (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_archive (2.5.0) 1 | mod_custom (2.5.0) 1 | mod_related_items (2.5.0) 1 | mod_feed (2.5.0) 1 | mod_syndicate (2.5.0) 1 | mod_banners (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_latest (2.5.0) 1 | mod_login (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_news (2.5.0) 1 | mod_stats (2.5.0) 1 | mod_breadcrumbs (2.5.0) 1 | mod_random_image (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_categories (2.5.0) 1 | mod_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_popular (2.5.0) 1 | mod_search (2.5.0) 1 | mod_menu (2.5.0) 1 | mod_footer (2.5.0) 1 | mod_finder (2.5.0) 1 | mod_wrapper (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_category (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: mod_eprivacy (2.11) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_MOSTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | Slide Them All! (1.6.0) 1 | Mini Frontpage (2.1.4) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_LISTER (1.6.7) ? | DJ-ImageSlider (2.0.3.stable) 1 | Simple Calendar with Time (1.0) ? | Skyline Menu Pro (3.1.0) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_LATESTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | Art Feature Carousel (1.9.0) 1 | J51 Thumbs Gallery Module (1.0) 1 |

Modules :: ADMIN ::
Core :: mod_multilangstatus (2.5.0) 1 | mod_toolbar (2.5.0) 1 | mod_custom (2.5.0) 1 | mod_title (2.5.0) 1 | mod_feed (2.5.0) 1 | mod_logged (2.5.0) 1 | mod_login (2.5.0) 1 | mod_popular (2.5.0) 1 | mod_submenu (2.5.0) 1 | mod_latest (2.5.0) 1 | mod_menu (2.5.0) 1 | mod_quickicon (2.5.0) 1 | mod_status (2.5.0) 1 | mod_version (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: MOD_DOCMAN_LATEST (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LOGS (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_NEWS (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_APPROVAL (1.6.7) ? | MOD_LOGMAN (2.0.1) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_TOP (1.6.7) ? |

Libraries :: SITE ::
Core ::
3rd Party::

Plugins :: SITE ::
Core :: plg_content_loadmodule (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_vote (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_pagebreak (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_finder (2.5.0) 0 | plg_content_emailcloak (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_pagenavigation (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_joomla (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_geshi (2.5.0) 0 | plg_editors-xtd_pagebreak (2.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_article (2.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_image (2.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_readmore (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_content (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_newsfeeds (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_categories (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_contacts (2.5.0) 1 | plg_captcha_recaptcha (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_p3p (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_log (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_languagecode (2.5.0) 0 | plg_system_highlight (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_cache (2.5.0) 0 | plg_system_logout (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_sef (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_remember (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_debug (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_redirect (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_languagefilter (2.5.0) 0 | plg_user_profile (2.5.0) 0 | plg_user_contactcreator (2.5.0) 0 | plg_user_joomla (2.5.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_joomlaupdate (2.5.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_extensionupdate (2.5.0) 1 | plg_extension_joomla (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_content (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_newsfeeds (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_categories (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_contacts (2.5.0) 1 | plg_authentication_gmail (2.5.0) 0 | plg_authentication_ldap (2.5.0) 0 | plg_authentication_joomla (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: K2 - Simple Image Gallery Pro (3.0.5) 1 | Editor - JCE (2.3.1) 1 | plg_editors_codemirror (1.0) 1 | plg_editors_tinymce (3.5.4.1) 1 | FW Gallery - Batch Upload (1.3.0) 1 | plg_logman_fileman (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_content (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_templates (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_installer (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_config (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_users (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_banners (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_docman (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_newsfeeds (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_plugins (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_weblinks (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_menus (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_languages (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_modules (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_categories (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_redirect (2.0.1) 1 | EasyImageCaption (0.52) 0 | Simple Image Gallery (by JoomlaWork (2.2) ? | Content - Simple Image Gallery Pro (3.0.5) ? | AllVideos (by JoomlaWorks) (4.0) 1 | DOCman - DOCLink (1.6.7) ? | PLG_EDITORS-XTD_SOURCERER (4.3.3FREE) 1 | Button - Simple Image Gallery Pro (3.0.5) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_NNFRAMEWORK (14.4.5) 1 | PLG_SYS_EPRIVACY (2.11) 1 | System - WordPress (1.3) 1 | plg_system_koowa (2.0.1) 1 | plg_system_sl_menu (3.0.1) 1 | System - jQuery Easy (1.4.1) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_SOURCERER (4.3.3FREE) 1 | System - JCE MediaBox (1.1.18) 1 | User - Wordpress (1.0) 1 | DOCman - Standard Buttons (1.6.7) ? | plg_koowa_logman (2.0.1) 1 | plg_sl_menu_accordion_jqmenu (3.0.0) 1 | plg_sl_menu_dropdown_moomenu (3.1.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_jcefilebrowser (2.5.0) 1 | PLG_JMONITORING_AKEEBABACKUP_TITLE (1.0) 1 | Search - DOCman (1.6.7) ? | Authentication - WordPress (1.0) 1 |
Templates Discovered :: wrote:Templates :: SITE :: Fat Greek Wedding (1.0.0) ? | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 | beez_20 (2.5.0) 1 | beez5 (2.5.0) 1 | atomic (2.5.0) 1 | J51_Executive (1.0) 1 | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 |
Templates :: ADMIN :: hathor (2.5.0) 1 | bluestork (2.5.0) 1 |

mtreacy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Course Manager

Post by mtreacy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:48 am

If the Course Manager extension started to misbehave just recently, was any server maintenance done like PHP upgrade, which could trigger errors in obsolete functions of the old PHP code?
-No, I don't think so.

If you would like to troubleshoot further, you can set the level of error reporting in Global Configuration to 'Maximum' and enable the Debug option.
-I have done this can I post the results here? There appears to be numerous errors consisting of depreciated functions, strict standard issues, undefined index's, and one fatal error: Class 'Stripe/JText' not found

You should also post the results of the Forum Post Assistant (FPA) by following the instructions from viewtopic.php?f=806&t=969442.
-I have followed the instructions and posted the results of this above.

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

gws
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso
Posts: 3842
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: South coast, UK
Contact:

Re: Course Manager

Post by gws » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:26 am

Session path writable = no should be yes,contact your host for this.
Many folders are 777 no folder should be 777 (you will be hacked) change all folders to 755

User avatar
toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master
Posts: 11165
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:48 am
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: Course Manager

Post by toivo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:34 am

Please post the individual messages here by all means.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

mtreacy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Course Manager

Post by mtreacy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:44 am

Hi there,

Thank you both for your advice. I have gone ahead and made the change suggested by gws. Making the session path writable and changing the folders permissions settings to 777. However, this has not solved my problem although I appreciate having a more secure site! :eek:

Below are the errors that have are returned on the problematic page, once debugging was enabled on our Joomla site. Thank you so much for all you help so far!
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php:652) in /libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 532

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.internal_encoding is deprecated in /libraries/joomla/string/string.php on line 28

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.input_encoding is deprecated in /libraries/joomla/string/string.php on line 29

Deprecated: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.output_encoding is deprecated in /libraries/joomla/string/string.php on line 30

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Strict Standards: Declaration of CoursemanController::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in /components/com_courseman/controller.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/controller.php on line 36

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 36

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 30

Deprecated: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 31

Deprecated: Non-static method JApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /includes/application.php on line 539

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 31

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 33

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 35

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 36

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 37

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 62

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 111

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 113

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 114

Notice: Undefined index: cm in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined index: cm in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 161

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 77

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 111

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 113

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 114

Notice: Undefined index: cm in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined index: cm in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 161

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 78

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 158

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 188

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /libraries/joomla/filter/input.php on line 654

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/models/bookings.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/view.html.php on line 234

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/tmpl/default.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: app_id in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/tmpl/default.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: app_id in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/tmpl/default.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: app_id in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/tmpl/default.php on line 260

Notice: Undefined index: app_id in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/tmpl/default.php on line 275

Fatal error: Class 'Stripe\JText' not found in /components/com_courseman/views/bookings/tmpl/default.phpon line 384

User avatar
AMurray
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 am
Location: Australia

Re: Course Manager

Post by AMurray » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Thank you both for your advice. I have gone ahead and made the change suggested by gws. Making the session path writable and changing the folders permissions settings to 777
To clarify; the permissions should not be 777! They should be 755. (your response above suggests you changed them TO 777 (that's the way I read it)).

To be sure, please re-run the FPA and post the new report.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Millennium Falcon - it's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs! The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

mtreacy
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Course Manager

Post by mtreacy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:10 am

Hi AMurray! Yes, apologies, I meant they had been changed to 755. Below is the new FPA report:
Forum Post Assistant (v1.4.8 (koine)) : 26th April 2019 wrote:
Basic Environment :: wrote:Joomla! Instance :: Joomla! 2.5.11-Stable (Ember) 26-April-2013
Joomla! Platform :: Joomla Platform 11.4.0-Stable (Brian Kernighan) 03-Jan-2012
Joomla! Configured :: Yes | Read-Only (444) | Owner: --protected-- . (uid: 1/gid: 1) | Group: --protected-- (gid: 1) | Valid For: 2.5
Configuration Options :: Offline: false | SEF: true | SEF Suffix: false | SEF ReWrite: false | .htaccess/web.config: Yes | GZip: false | Cache: false | CacheTime: 15 | CacheHandler: file | CachePlatformPrefix: N/A | FTP Layer: false | Proxy: N/A | LiveSite: | Session lifetime: 30 | Session handler: database | Shared sessions: N/A | SSL: 0 | Error Reporting: none | Site Debug: false | Language Debug: false | Default Access: 1 | Unicode Slugs: false | dbConnection Type: mysql | PHP Supports J! 2.5.11: Yes | Database Supports J! 2.5.11: Yes | Database Credentials Present: Yes |

Host Configuration :: OS: Linux | OS Version: 3.12.18-clouder0 | Technology: x86_64 | Web Server: Apache/2.4.39 (Unix) mod_hive/6.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 | Encoding: gzip, deflate, br | Doc Root: --protected-- | System TMP Writable: Yes | Free Disk Space : 15.96 GiB |

PHP Configuration :: Version: 5.6.40 | PHP API: cgi-fcgi | Session Path Writable: Yes | Display Errors: 1 | Error Reporting: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING | Log Errors To: | Last Known Error: | Register Globals: | Magic Quotes: | Safe Mode: | Open Base: | Uploads: 1 | Max. Upload Size: 700M | Max. POST Size: 700M | Max. Input Time: -1 | Max. Execution Time: 30 | Memory Limit: 768M

Database Configuration :: Version: 5.6.36-82.1-log (Client:5.5.32) | Host: --protected-- (--protected--) | default Collation: utf8_general_ci (default Character Set: utf8) | Database Size: 56.66 MiB | #of Tables:  139
Detailed Environment :: wrote:PHP Extensions :: Core (5.6.40) | date (5.6.40) | ereg () | libxml () | openssl () | pcre () | sqlite3 (0.7-dev) | zlib (2.0) | bcmath () | bz2 () | calendar () | ctype () | curl () | dba () | dom (20031129) | enchant (1.1.0) | hash (1.0) | fileinfo (1.0.5) | filter (0.11.0) | ftp () | gd () | gettext () | SPL (0.2) | iconv () | session () | intl (1.1.0) | json (1.2.1) | ldap () | mbstring () | mcrypt () | standard (5.6.40) | mysql (1.0) | mysqli (0.1) | pcntl () | mysqlnd (mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $) | PDO (1.0.4dev) | pdo_mysql (1.0.2) | pdo_pgsql (1.0.2) | pdo_sqlite (1.0.1) | pgsql () | Phar (2.0.2) | posix () | pspell () | readline (5.6.40) | Reflection ($Id: 5f15287237d5f78d75b19c26915aa7bd83dee8b8 $) | imap () | shmop () | SimpleXML (0.1) | soap () | sockets () | exif (1.4 $Id: cad29b729548e4206f0697710cc9e177f26fdff3 $) | sysvmsg () | sysvsem () | tidy (2.0) | tokenizer (0.1) | wddx () | xml () | xmlreader (0.1) | xmlrpc (0.51) | xmlwriter (0.1) | xsl (0.1) | zip (1.12.5) | cgi-fcgi () | bz2_filter (0.1) | mailparse (2.1.6) | memcache (2.2.6) | memcached (2.2.0) | mhash () | Zend Engine (2.6.0) |
Potential Missing Extensions ::

Switch User Environment (Experimental) :: PHP CGI: Yes | Server SU: Yes | PHP SU: Yes | Custom SU (LiteSpeed/Cloud/Grid): Yes
Potential Ownership Issues: No
Folder Permissions :: wrote:Core Folders :: images/ (755) | components/ (755) | modules/ (755) | plugins/ (755) | language/ (755) | templates/ (755) | cache/ (755) | logs/ (755) | tmp/ (755) | administrator/components/ (755) | administrator/modules/ (755) | administrator/language/ (755) | administrator/templates/ (755) | administrator/logs/ (---) |

Elevated Permissions (First 10) ::
Database Information :: wrote:Database statistics :: Uptime: 2950747 | Threads: 1 | Questions: 25163890 | Slow queries: 40 | Opens: 869 | Flush tables: 1 | Open tables: 820 | Queries per second avg: 8.527 |
Extensions Discovered :: wrote:Components :: SITE ::
Core :: com_wrapper (2.5.0) 1 | com_mailto (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: Default (1.6.7) ? | WF_AUTOSAVE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_DIRECTIONALITY_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FULLSCREEN_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LINK_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_IMGMANAGER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_ANCHOR_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_SOURCE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_ARTICLE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_TEXTCASE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_CAPTION_TITLE (2.1.7) ? | WF_CONTEXTMENU_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LISTS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LAYER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_BROWSER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_CLIPBOARD_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_NONBREAKING_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_KITCHENSINK_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_VISUALCHARS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_PRINT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_STYLE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FONTSELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_MEDIAMANAGER_TITLE (2.0.14) ? | WF_CHARMAP_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_CLEANUP_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FONTCOLOR_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_VISUALBLOCKS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_INLINEPOPUPS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_SEARCHREPLACE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_XHTMLXTRAS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_PREVIEW_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FONTSIZESELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_STYLESELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FORMATSELECT_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_TABLE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_SPELLCHECKER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_MEDIA_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LINKS_JOOMLALINKS_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_POPUPS_WINDOW_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_POPUPS_JCEMEDIABOX_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_GOOGLEMAPS_TITLE (2.3.1) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VINE_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIMEO_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_[youtube]_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_FILESYSTEM_JOOMLA_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_MEDIAPLAYER_JCEPLAYER_TITLE (2.4.3) ? | WF_LINK_SEARCH_TITLE (2.4.3) ? |

Components :: ADMIN ::
Core :: com_admin (2.5.0) 1 | com_cache (2.5.0) 1 | com_modules (2.5.0) 1 | com_search (2.5.0) 1 | com_users (2.5.0) 1 | com_categories (2.5.0) 1 | com_banners (2.5.0) 1 | com_config (2.5.0) 1 | com_installer (2.5.0) 1 | com_messages (2.5.0) 1 | com_login (2.5.0) 1 | com_newsfeeds (2.5.0) 1 | com_joomlaupdate (2.5.0) 1 | com_languages (2.5.0) 1 | com_menus (2.5.0) 1 | com_finder (2.5.0) 1 | com_checkin (2.5.0) 1 | com_content (2.5.0) 1 | com_plugins (2.5.0) 1 | com_redirect (2.5.0) 1 | com_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | com_templates (2.5.0) 1 | com_cpanel (2.5.0) 1 | com_media (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: ChronoForms (4.0 RC3.5) ? | com_djimageslider (2.0.1.stable) 1 | COM_SIGPRO (3.0.5) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LATEST (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LOGS (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_MOSTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LISTER (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_NEWS (1.6.7) ? | DOCman - DOCLink (1.6.7) ? | DOCman - Standard Buttons (1.6.7) ? | dmtestplugin (1.6.7) ? | Search - DOCman (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LATESTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_APPROVAL (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_TOP (1.6.7) ? | DOCman (1.6.7) ? | com_logman (2.0.1) 1 | Courseman (1.7.7) ? | com_extman (2.0.1) 1 | EXTman (1.0.0RC4) ? | COM_WORDPRESS (3.3.1) ? | Akeeba (3.7.10) ? | com_image_repository (1.0.0) 1 | FW Gallery (2.1.0) ? | JCE (2.3.1) ? |

Modules :: SITE ::
Core :: mod_whosonline (2.5.0) 1 | mod_languages (2.5.0) 1 | mod_users_latest (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_archive (2.5.0) 1 | mod_custom (2.5.0) 1 | mod_related_items (2.5.0) 1 | mod_feed (2.5.0) 1 | mod_syndicate (2.5.0) 1 | mod_banners (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_latest (2.5.0) 1 | mod_login (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_news (2.5.0) 1 | mod_stats (2.5.0) 1 | mod_breadcrumbs (2.5.0) 1 | mod_random_image (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_categories (2.5.0) 1 | mod_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_popular (2.5.0) 1 | mod_search (2.5.0) 1 | mod_menu (2.5.0) 1 | mod_footer (2.5.0) 1 | mod_finder (2.5.0) 1 | mod_wrapper (2.5.0) 1 | mod_articles_category (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: mod_eprivacy (2.11) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_MOSTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | Slide Them All! (1.6.0) 1 | Mini Frontpage (2.1.4) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_LISTER (1.6.7) ? | DJ-ImageSlider (2.0.3.stable) 1 | Simple Calendar with Time (1.0) ? | Skyline Menu Pro (3.1.0) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_LATESTDOWN (1.6.7) ? | Art Feature Carousel (1.9.0) 1 | J51 Thumbs Gallery Module (1.0) 1 |

Modules :: ADMIN ::
Core :: mod_multilangstatus (2.5.0) 1 | mod_toolbar (2.5.0) 1 | mod_custom (2.5.0) 1 | mod_title (2.5.0) 1 | mod_feed (2.5.0) 1 | mod_logged (2.5.0) 1 | mod_login (2.5.0) 1 | mod_popular (2.5.0) 1 | mod_submenu (2.5.0) 1 | mod_latest (2.5.0) 1 | mod_menu (2.5.0) 1 | mod_quickicon (2.5.0) 1 | mod_status (2.5.0) 1 | mod_version (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: MOD_DOCMAN_LATEST (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_LOGS (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_NEWS (1.6.7) ? | MOD_DOCMAN_APPROVAL (1.6.7) ? | MOD_LOGMAN (2.0.1) 1 | MOD_DOCMAN_TOP (1.6.7) ? |

Libraries :: SITE ::
Core ::
3rd Party::

Plugins :: SITE ::
Core :: plg_content_loadmodule (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_vote (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_pagebreak (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_finder (2.5.0) 0 | plg_content_emailcloak (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_pagenavigation (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_joomla (2.5.0) 1 | plg_content_geshi (2.5.0) 0 | plg_editors-xtd_pagebreak (2.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_article (2.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_image (2.5.0) 1 | plg_editors-xtd_readmore (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_content (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_newsfeeds (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_categories (2.5.0) 1 | plg_finder_contacts (2.5.0) 1 | plg_captcha_recaptcha (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_p3p (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_log (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_languagecode (2.5.0) 0 | plg_system_highlight (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_cache (2.5.0) 0 | plg_system_logout (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_sef (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_remember (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_debug (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_redirect (2.5.0) 1 | plg_system_languagefilter (2.5.0) 0 | plg_user_profile (2.5.0) 0 | plg_user_contactcreator (2.5.0) 0 | plg_user_joomla (2.5.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_joomlaupdate (2.5.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_extensionupdate (2.5.0) 1 | plg_extension_joomla (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_content (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_newsfeeds (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_weblinks (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_categories (2.5.0) 1 | plg_search_contacts (2.5.0) 1 | plg_authentication_gmail (2.5.0) 0 | plg_authentication_ldap (2.5.0) 0 | plg_authentication_joomla (2.5.0) 1 |
3rd Party:: K2 - Simple Image Gallery Pro (3.0.5) 1 | Editor - JCE (2.3.1) 1 | plg_editors_codemirror (1.0) 1 | plg_editors_tinymce (3.5.4.1) 1 | FW Gallery - Batch Upload (1.3.0) 1 | plg_logman_fileman (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_content (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_templates (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_installer (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_config (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_users (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_banners (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_docman (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_newsfeeds (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_plugins (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_weblinks (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_menus (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_languages (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_modules (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_categories (2.0.1) 1 | plg_logman_redirect (2.0.1) 1 | EasyImageCaption (0.52) 0 | Simple Image Gallery (by JoomlaWork (2.2) ? | Content - Simple Image Gallery Pro (3.0.5) ? | AllVideos (by JoomlaWorks) (4.0) 1 | DOCman - DOCLink (1.6.7) ? | PLG_EDITORS-XTD_SOURCERER (4.3.3FREE) 1 | Button - Simple Image Gallery Pro (3.0.5) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_NNFRAMEWORK (14.4.5) 1 | PLG_SYS_EPRIVACY (2.11) 1 | System - WordPress (1.3) 1 | plg_system_koowa (2.0.1) 1 | plg_system_sl_menu (3.0.1) 1 | System - jQuery Easy (1.4.1) 1 | PLG_SYSTEM_SOURCERER (4.3.3FREE) 1 | System - JCE MediaBox (1.1.18) 1 | User - Wordpress (1.0) 1 | DOCman - Standard Buttons (1.6.7) ? | plg_koowa_logman (2.0.1) 1 | plg_sl_menu_accordion_jqmenu (3.0.0) 1 | plg_sl_menu_dropdown_moomenu (3.1.0) 1 | plg_quickicon_jcefilebrowser (2.5.0) 1 | PLG_JMONITORING_AKEEBABACKUP_TITLE (1.0) 1 | Search - DOCman (1.6.7) ? | Authentication - WordPress (1.0) 1 |
Templates Discovered :: wrote:Templates :: SITE :: Fat Greek Wedding (1.0.0) ? | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 | beez_20 (2.5.0) 1 | beez5 (2.5.0) 1 | atomic (2.5.0) 1 | J51_Executive (1.0) 1 | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 | J51_Evolution (1.0) 1 |
Templates :: ADMIN :: hathor (2.5.0) 1 | bluestork (2.5.0) 1 |

User avatar
toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master
Posts: 11165
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:48 am
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: Course Manager

Post by toivo » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:33 am

If for example the Deprecated messages cause issues with course bookings and editing course information, Joomla experts may be able to fix the PHP code of this 2.5 extension so that you can run it until the new website is tested and ready.

Post your requirements and contact details to the Professional Development Services forum at viewforum.php?f=177.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator


Post Reply

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”