Google Adsense issues

General questions relating to Joomla! 3.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
Tokichiro
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Google Adsense issues

Post by Tokichiro » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:59 am

Hey Everyone,
First of all I am sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Did not see a better one to ask for help for my problem.

Okay, so. I wanted to start Google Adsense on my page. I signed up and even put the codes in pace of my website. It even works just fine. I still need to adjust it here and there. But my main problem ist that I've got a problem by Google Adsense whe is telling me to upload the ads.txt file. I searched for tutorials and explainaitions for this issue but could not find anything. I simple don't know how to solve this.
Google Adsense even provides me the ads.txt file but I dont know where to upload it. Is there a file manager I can use ? Is there a special part in joomla for Adsense user ? I really dont know and need help.
The error show me this: "Earnings at risk - One or more of your ads.txt files"

Can somebody help me ?

waarnemer
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Google Adsense issues

Post by waarnemer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:16 am

as far as I know you upload this in the root of your website folder tree..

helpwithjoomla
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by helpwithjoomla » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Download the ads.txt file from Google to your computer.

Using an FTP program like Filezilla, upload the ads.txt file to your web server. Place the file in the same location as the Joomla configuration.php file.

You may also be able to upload the file by logging in to your web hosting account. Look for a file manager or file upload method within your hosting account.

asianaree
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by asianaree » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:00 pm

Tokichiro wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:59 am
Hey Everyone,
First of all I am sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Did not see a better one to ask for help for my problem.

Okay, so. I wanted to start Google Adsense on my page. I signed up and even put the codes in pace of my website. It even works just fine. I still need to adjust it here and there. But my main problem ist that I've got a problem by Google Adsense whe is telling me to upload the ads.txt file. I searched for tutorials and explainaitions for this issue but could not find anything. I simple don't know how to solve this.
Google Adsense even provides me the ads.txt file but I dont know where to upload it. Is there a file manager I can use ? Is there a special part in joomla for Adsense user ? I really dont know and need help.
The error show me this: "Earnings at risk - One or more of your ads.txt files"

Can somebody help me ?

Thank you so much for asking. I'm a new user and having the same issue. ♥

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by AMurray » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:13 am

@asianree....answer already provided: did you see the responses from @helpwithjoomla and @waarnemer?
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Millennium Falcon - it's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs! The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x”