Are Joomla reviews broken?

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
jgribble
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Are Joomla reviews broken?

Post by jgribble » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Lately, every time I tried to review an extension, it failed. When I submit, I am bounced back to a request that I login. Even though I AM logged in. Otherwise I couldn't have written the review. Is it just my account. Or is there a systemic breakdown in process? If the review system is in fact down, could a notice at least be posted for we unfortunate users? So we don't waste time trying to publish reviews? If it does turn out to be something wrong with my account only, how to get it fixed? Thanks for anyone who can assist.
-Jim G.

sozzled
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Are Joomla reviews broken?

Post by sozzled » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:54 pm

See any of the discussion topics below for further information about this ongoing problem that affects some users:
  1. viewtopic.php?f=262&t=973925
  2. viewtopic.php?f=262&t=969909
  3. viewtopic.php?f=262&t=973003#p3574093
  4. viewtopic.php?f=262&t=963536
  5. https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/ext ... -29th-2019 (see under "Spam Checks for Reviews") for the latest situation report from the JED team.
There are other discussions about this matter if you search for them. I hope this helps. 8)
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?” :)

darb
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Are Joomla reviews broken?

Post by darb » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:01 am

Yes I have the same problem when trying to make an review there. :(

See attachment pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success in the long run Its not about the code its about the people and community that's make it!
Its not what you say its what you do that matters!

Darb - aka ssnobben

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”