JCalPro formatting Q

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
TikkiRo
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

JCalPro formatting Q

Post by TikkiRo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:38 pm

(JoomlaShack don't deal with CSS queries apparently hence asking here)

I've been hunting to find where JCP holds some CSS for some of its modules but to no avail. SO I'm just wondering if anyone else can help me in locating where it might be found. I'm basically just trying to change black text to white & v.v. in the JCP modules on the middle & bottom of this page (Test site). https://www.bloomfieldmethodist.org.uk/ETC-Test/

There's nowhere within the module itself that allows for CSS or formatting and I've spent ages hunting through the JCP folders and files on the server for CSS files, to no avail.

Also if anyone can give me some quick pointers on how or where to apply "overrides" to JCP formatting, that would also be greatly appreciated. :)

sozzled
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: JCalPro formatting Q

Post by sozzled » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:34 pm

If you're sure this is what you want, this is the CSS you'll need:

Code: Select all

div.jcalpro_events a, div.jcalpro_calendar_navbar a, .jcalpro_calendar_table a {
  color: rgb(51, 51, 51) !important; 
}

div.jcalpro_events, .jcalpro_calendar_table, .jcalpro_calendar_weekday {
  color: rgb(240, 222, 189) !important;
}
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?” :)

TikkiRo
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: JCalPro formatting Q

Post by TikkiRo » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Thanks SO much Sozzled - you make it sound like it's maybe not a good thing, but at least you've now given me the knowledge to gain the options I want. I'm at the stage where I'm testing out everything and am useless with design - trying to find where things are located in the code to even make changes is a challenge in itself. Appreciated :)

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”