Advertisement

0 Error: 0 after upgrading joomla 3.9.24 Topic is solved

Need help upgrading your Joomla! website or converting to Joomla! 3.x?

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
jamby
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

0 Error: 0 after upgrading joomla 3.9.24

Post by jamby » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:16 pm

Hi Guys!
Please help me. Few hours i updating my joomla sites. I upgraded 2 sites from 3.9.23 to 3.9.24. The upgrded sites after upgarding not working only white screen: 0 Error: 0 on upper browser status. BAckend is working.
Please what is the problem. My vps is ubuntu 16.04.4 with php 7.0.33. All other sites is working. I have 8-10 joomla 3.9.23 sites. This joomla upgarde is bugs?

Advertisement
jamby
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: 0 Error: 0 after upgrading joomla 3.9.24

Post by jamby » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Dear community!

I probing update one more joomla 3.9.23 site to 3.9.24. The site is gone. 0 Error:0 only not working any pages. Backend is working. Before updating i backed up site with akeeba backup. Restore to 3.9.23. The site working well. The 3.9.24 joonla updating packages is absolutly wrong. All sites crash after updating. Any soluiton? I have 2 sites no backing up. Seeing error logs: nothing errors! Help me!

Best Regards JaMBy from hungary

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by toivo » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:49 pm

Welcome to the Joomla forum!

Change the level of error reporting in Global Configuration to 'Maximum' ('maximum' if you edit the file configuration.php manually) to get more information about the error. If you have access to the back end, set the Debug mode on and configure the plugin System - Debug, too.

It would also be useful if our volunteer experts cound review the configuration from the Forum Post Assistant (FPA) results. Follow the instructions at https://forumpostassistant.github.io/docs.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

jamby
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by jamby » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:12 am

I changed maximum level of error reporting and nothing no other error on page. The home menu is white screening only 0 error: 0 on upper screen on browser status. Any solution? I think this is joomla upgrade error.
Please help me! I have more than 10 joomla sites and I do not want upgraded to 3.9.24. All sites is crashed?
Best regards Jamby

jamby
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by jamby » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:16 am

Sorry I not say my joomla sites is using SP Pagebuilder 3.7.8 and FLEX template 3.9.1. All menu item is white sreen and 0 Error: 0.

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by toivo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:59 am

Check all third party extensions for updates. Some older plugins have not implemented the Joomla! Update System and therefore it is necessary to check the developer's website for the latest version.

If you find older plugins that are likely to have issues with latest versions of PHP, locate them in the extensions table in the database and change the column 'enabled' from 1 to 0 to disable them in order to narrow down the culprit.

You can also post the results from the Forum Post Assistant (FPA) by following the instructions at https://forumpostassistant.github.io/docs so that our volunteer experts can review the configuration and advise.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

chris_30
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by chris_30 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:15 pm

(Log into envato) download latest version of flex template > open 'template only' folder > upload package file at extensions> manage> install
thats it :)

obviously it was just a template bug..

Advertisement

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 3.x”