In the address bar, it is written at the end of the link /?layout=blog how to remove it, tell me?

General questions relating to Joomla! 4.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
makisic
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

In the address bar, it is written at the end of the link /?layout=blog how to remove it, tell me?

Post by makisic » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:21 am

In the address bar, it is written at the end of the link /?layout=blog how to remove it, tell me? Worth jldoubles, adding a new variable layout=blog to com_content, com_menus, com_modules in this plugin didn't solve this problem, what's wrong?

sozzled
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: In the address bar, it is written at the end of the link /?layout=blog how to remove it, tell me?

Post by sozzled » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:18 am

Enable SEF URLs.
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?”
Walking the talk: https://j4xdemo.enduring.com.au
:)

makisic
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: In the address bar, it is written at the end of the link /?layout=blog how to remove it, tell me?

Post by makisic » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:15 am

sozzled wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:18 am
Enable SEF URLs.
Good afternoon!
SEF was already enabled and everything was done as required by the instructions, but the problem of such link endings in the browser line is relevant.

sozzled
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by sozzled » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:48 am

In that case, if SEF URLs are implemented (with URL Rewriting), suggest that you create menu item alias items.
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?”
Walking the talk: https://j4xdemo.enduring.com.au
:)

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 4.x”