Joomla 3 Registration Page Error Topic is solved

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
aboarken
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Joomla 3 Registration Page Error

Post by aboarken » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:11 am

Hello Joomlers, please be informed that my Joomla 3 website registration page stopped working and I am getting this error:

Non-static method Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication::setBody() should not be called statically in /home/customer/www/site1/public_html/plugins/system/acymtriggers/acymtriggers.php on line 408

Kindly for your support.

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Joomla 3 Registration Page Error

Post by toivo » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:34 am

The error comes from the system plugin of AcyMailing? The message comes from an older version of the extension that is incompatible with the version of PHP. Was PHP updated recently?

Either downgrade PHP, if still possible, or disable the system plugin by editing the database table _extensions. Locate the row of the system plugin and change the column 'enabled' from 1 to 0.

You could also try to change 'Error Reporting' in the Global Configuration to 'None', which will suppress error messages.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

aboarken
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aboarken » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:17 am

Hello Toivo, thank you for your reply. I have disabled the AcyMailing plugins and also downgraded the PHP to version 7.4 but still my registration page is not working. Please advice?

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:30 am

Have you disabled the Plugin "acymtriggers"?

aboarken
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by aboarken » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:38 am

Yes Per, I have disabled it but forget to delete server cache. Now registration page has worked and I have reported the issue to AcyMailing developers team.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”