JEvents file listing in extension manager

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
JAVesey
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

JEvents file listing in extension manager

Post by JAVesey » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:34 pm

Evening all,

Just a quick query if I may?

When looking at/searching for JEvents extensions in Extensions > Manage > Manage I find that four of the "layouts" (which are of the type "file") don't display as they should (see "Iconic" layout file for how I expect them to be).

Any ideas, please?

TIA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John V
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Joomla 5.1.1 "live" site on PHP 8.2.15 and MariaDB 10.11.7 (with b/c plugin enabled)
Joomla 5.1.1 on XAMMP for MacOS with PHP 8.2.4 and MariaDB 10.4.28 (with b/c plugin enabled)

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: JEvents missing translation strings

Post by sozzled » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:14 pm

Missing translation strings. I don't know anything about JEvents (you would have to discuss the product with its developer) but the symptoms you describe are most likely the result of missing translation strings in the extension's language file(s). Re-installing the product may resolve this issue. I don't know what else anyone (who does not use this product) could suggest otherwise. Good luck. :)

JAVesey
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: JEvents missing translation strings

Post by JAVesey » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:10 pm

sozzled wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:14 pm
Missing translation strings. I don't know anything about JEvents (you would have to discuss the product with its developer) but the symptoms you describe are most likely the result of missing translation strings in the extension's language file(s). Re-installing the product may resolve this issue. I don't know what else anyone (who does not use this product) could suggest otherwise. Good luck. :)
Thank you!
John V
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Joomla 5.1.1 "live" site on PHP 8.2.15 and MariaDB 10.11.7 (with b/c plugin enabled)
Joomla 5.1.1 on XAMMP for MacOS with PHP 8.2.4 and MariaDB 10.4.28 (with b/c plugin enabled)

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: JEvents file listing in extension manager

Post by sozzled » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:58 pm

All fixed now?

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 3.x”