Update 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 Go to 'System - Maintenance - Database' and use the 'Update Structure' button.

Need help upgrading your Joomla! website or converting to Joomla! 4.x?

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
Yurmit
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Update 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 Go to 'System - Maintenance - Database' and use the 'Update Structure' button.

Post by Yurmit » Fri May 10, 2024 3:35 pm

Hi,

I can't find System - Maintenance - Database in my Joomla backend.
I managed to find 1 database in extensions-manage-database, and that is all.
Could you please advise?
1.png
2.png
Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Update 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 Go to 'System - Maintenance - Database' and use the 'Update Structure' button.

Post by gws » Fri May 10, 2024 5:09 pm

System/Maintenance /Data base.

Yurmit
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Update 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 Go to 'System - Maintenance - Database' and use the 'Update Structure' button.

Post by Yurmit » Fri May 10, 2024 5:51 pm

I don't have it, please check my screenshot

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by gws » Fri May 10, 2024 6:01 pm

It would seem that your update failed. Restore your back up and start again making sure you meet all update requirements. Do you have Akeeba installed? Edit I see you do. To do the update , empty the joomla folder of all files, empty the database and then proceed with the akeeba .jpa file and kickstart.php.

Yurmit
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Yurmit » Sat May 11, 2024 6:19 am

gws wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:01 pm
It would seem that your update failed. Restore your back up and start again making sure you meet all update requirements. Do you have Akeeba installed? Edit I see you do. To do the update , empty the joomla folder of all files, empty the database and then proceed with the akeeba .jpa file and kickstart.php.
Thank you!
I have restored and I have the same problem, what I can do next?

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by gws » Sat May 11, 2024 7:39 am

Post the FPA please. Read the docs first. https://forumpostassistant.github.io/docs/

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 4.x”